Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why we going so hard on Jade during her rookie year

"We" as in TSC aren't lol... but in fairness, Triple H put a target on her back by saying they trained her "the right way" ... when in reality Jade was having some good matches with Red Velvet already.

So now internet fans are going to be extra critical because Triple H wanted to play that game..

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ropes where too tight

Shayna was too tight with the choke

Why we going so hard on Jade during her rookie year

A few mishaps & now she’s suddenly the worst wrestler in the business :beli:

Botch videos are forever. The same people that was in awe at her Rumble entrance are sharing the botch videos laughing at her. I don’t think a bad wrestler can be a star or sell tickets today.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Folks are saying Cargill was especially awful in the match. She kicked Baszler hard and Baszler legit choked her making Jade tap right on camera

Where is this hard kick? Haven't seen nothing of this until now... Bianca Belair overshot a 450 splash and literally drove her knees into shaynas spine at full force... but shayna has a problem with a kick from Jade? We not doing that... Shayna legit choked out Alba Frye 5 days before this on RAW. Did alba kick her too hard as well? Intentionally trying to fukk someone up is worse than botching. She fukked up a springboard that didn't hurt anyone. Everything else was pretty straight

They literally tryna find anyway they can to hate on jade. There's a clip of gunther tapping to a fukkin Boston crab from shaemus and nobody has ever spoken a word about it... never questioned the 666 day title reign at all.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That was horrible to watch. She really did tap, probably to make her loosen the hold, but it happened when the camera was right on them

Would you rather her attempt to get shayna to release the hold or legit pass out like Frye did on monday... jade was probably thinking two things... 1 she couldn't fukking breathe and 2 if I pass out we can't get to the finish of the match the way it was planned so let me try to get her to let go.

What's pissing me off is I don't see any heat for Bazler... like I said in a previous post. This is the 2nd time in 5 days she's applied a legit choke on someone. Idk if fighting Lola Vice (a fellow MMA fighter) got her in a different zone, maybe they were really going at it in the underground match. But this shyt is unacceptable.