6/14 IMPACT WRESTLING: 'Versary Fallout, Roode vs. Kenderson, Ultimate X, BFG Series

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
How bad did Tony Nese play himself by deciding to leave?

Aries is probably done with the division for the foreseeable future and it looks like Sabin is probably hurt again. The only guys left in the division are Zema, Kid Kash, and probably Kaz. This could have been his time to shine. On the bright side at least he got to wrestle the Great Muta in a high school gym in New Jersey...

:heh:

We need that Kash/Zema feud over the title. The take-no-shyt, tough as nails veteran vs. the young cocky kid :yes:

:laugh:

:ninja1:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
UPDATE: Dixie Carter posted the following update on Chris Sabin, via Twitter…

Chris Sabin tore his ACL in last night's Ultimate X match on Impact. He's obviously frustrated but determined to come back ASAP.
411mania.com: Wrestling - UPDATE: Chris Sabin Tears ACL

Dude needs to come back and work a slower in ring style. Cut out the high flying and work a more grounded style until his knee is 100%.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Zema Da Kareer Killa :win:
:krs: Just re watched the promo:

"I turn heads, I break necks!"

"Some guy called me a fruit. Tell you what I'd pick being a fruit over being a vegetable any day of the week. :laugh:"

Sorensen: :no:

Sabin:
Peter-Griffin.gif

Zema just don't care. :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Aries vacating the title is the only thing they can do at this point imo, no one in the x division right now can believably take the title from him. plus it'd set up the eventual "i never lost the title" angle if they need him to carry the division again.

He done reached the AJ, Joe, Daniels level of X division gawd compared to the rest of 'em.

And damn didn't Sabin just come back? :skip:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Watching the full episode this week instead of catching the highlights for Aries/Roode/Joe/AJ/Kurt ... why is Devon TV champ lol? Unlike Bully dude seems bland as hell as a singles wrestler.