6/14 IMPACT WRESTLING: 'Versary Fallout, Roode vs. Kenderson, Ultimate X, BFG Series

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is what I think about this episode:

What's good it is time for the third live edition TSC Impact Wrestling, with Vince McMahon acting a fool on Monday Dixie is gonna have to slut it up extra tonight to out-do him. Highlights of a sad James Storm taking an impromptu vacation with his daughter, but once Dixie told him that he doesn't have any more sick days to use he comes back to defeat Crimson at Slammiversary. So the Bound For Glory Series returns starting tonight, I like the fact that last year the BFG Series began the genesis of Robert Roode as a the current BAUCE of TNA. Also returning is the Ultimate X Match... why this match wasn't on Slammiversary I have no idea.

The show BEGINS with the Ultimate X Match with Killa Zema Ion, Machine Gun Sabin, and A-Double Austin Aries for Aries' X Division title. With the cruiserweight ppv Destination X coming up soon we are gonna be blessed with awesome X-Divison matches these next couple of Impact episodes. Tenay referencing the Jesse Sorensen injury, how Zema hasn't been run out of the business I have no idea. An awesome match between the three men however Austin is showing why he's The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Where the hell is Sabin he just dissapeared, did he get hurt yet again?! Damn Aries just heaved Zema off the top rope on the metal structure, Brainbuster on Zema's afropuff he's done. Aries all alone as he rips the X-Division Title off the cable to retain the title. Hopefully this victory makes Austin a future contender against Robert Roooooo (Botchamania).

Now Aries on the mic claiming that he is the greatest of all time and he's just not satisfied with just the X-Division Title anymore... he wants more. Bootleg nWo music plays to introduce Hoke Hoegan to the ring. Hoegan himself bowing down to Austin's greatness and is making Aries vs Roode as main event at Destination X if.... he gives up the X-Division title vacating it for the shot. So it's all or nothing for Aries... which is kinda fukked up since they could do a unification match... but then again lets be honest there is NOBODY on the X-Division roster that can beat Aries for the title, we'll find out Aries' decision next week. Highlights of Slammiversary probably one of TNA's best ppv. Backstage Joesph Park is back for some reason happy as hell about his victory... oh snap Bully Ray pissed off looking for Abyss and punking out Joseph at the same time.

Sultry Christie introducing H-Town Hernandez getting a shot against multiple week Television Champion Devon Dudley. I must admit Devon has held on to the TV Title longer than I expected. DAMN Hernandez dove his big ass over the ring to attack Devon before the match even started.... that's how my H-Town peeps does it. Spears and shouldertackles Devon is throwing with ease... but that Hernandez Pounce stops all that momentum. Hernandez' big ass botching on the top rope, we'll see you on the next botchamania but that don't matter cause Devon wins with a spinebuster. Highlights of Kaz and Daniels exposing Dixie as a slore, AJ Styles making the save and of course SEEEERRRGGEEE WTH DEM UNTAPED FISTS! Backstage Dixie and Styles talking about airing their fukkery to the crowd but Dixie wants Styles to come to her condo later tonight with a bottle of moscado, some condoms and a Ryan Gosling dvd.

Video of Da Champ Roode coming to the arena and has to defend his titie YET AGAIN! AW LAWD that pan-up of lucious Christie announcing the first battle royal match for 20 points in the 2012 Bound For Glory Series. "The Freak of the Week" AJ Styles with his custome made gloves and "Freeky Deeky" Jeff Hardy starts the gauntlet. Styles looking energized... trying to get that victory for his baby mama Dixie. RVD coming out to join the match so he's one of the 12. We back from commercial break and apparently Bully Ray and Magnus are apart of the BFG Series as well. Killa Kurt Angle's apart of the BFG Series and he comes in to put on a clinic. The return of the Pope straight from Gothan City is in the BFG Series... damn Tenay even acknowledges that Pope is in The Dark Knight Returns trying to get that cross promotion.

WHAT THE HELL Abyss came from under the ring to eliminate Bully Ray. What the hell... Robbie is apart of this BFG series as well? Daniels aka C-Truth is in the BFG Series and Styles is going straight at Daniels but accidentally knocks out his tag team partner... damn Daniels single handly eliminated Styles and Angle. Samoa Joe's salty ass is in the BFG Series, hopefully they don't put him on no bullshyt losing streak like they did last year. Aw Snap James Storm is in the BFG Series... this is how Storm is gonna get another shot at Roode at Bound For Glory... pretty damn clever TNA I'll give you credit for this. It's down to Samoa Joe and James Storm, and apparently who doesn't win the TNA Heayweight Title later tonight will be the 12th man in this BFG Series. James Storm hits that "Smackdown Vs Raw Royal Rumble Sweet Chin Music Simulation" to Samoa Joe to win the battle royal and 20 points. Damn the crowd is heavily behind Storm and Storm gives an emotional speech... this is how you do a firing/quitting angle and this is how you do a long term storyline WWE pleasse take notes.

Robert Roode not shooked about Storm because "MONEY" was superior than "BEER" in the Beer Money tag team. Angle backstage yelling at Styles to keep dem hoes out of his mind and cussing on live television and telling AJ to get straight... Dixie will tell you first hand that AJ Styles is "straight". Good Lawd another pan-up of sexy Christie as she announces the Killer Queen Horny Madison to fight the NNEEEWW Knockouts Champion Brooke Tessmacher... I bet you she was getting a hell of a lotta tips at Hooters once she won that belt. Brooke has improve over the past year... but she's not on Trish Status level yet. Madison wearing flesh tone trunks and my penis approves! JESUS CHRIST AT THAT GOOD CAMERA WORK, GOD BLESS YOU CAMERAMEN! Tessmacher gets the win... and my dikk will win once this show is over. Backstage Madam Brooke Hogan telling her hoe Gail Kim that she's setting up a 4 Way for the Knockouts Title next week but Brooke is putting her hoe in her place telling Gail she won't be in the 4 way LIKE A BAUCE!

Highlights of Anderson Anderson with a horrible horrible haircut becoming number one contender... seriously who gave him that Billy Bob Thorton haircut?! Highlights of newly inducted Hall of Famer Sting being defeated by a superior heavyweight champion. Speaking of it's time for the main event, first out "Sling Blade" Ken Anderson and now comes out the longest reigning champion in TNA and WWE... the World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode. It's crazy that if the storyline go like I think it will go that Robert Roode will hold on to that belt for damn near a year... fukking impressive. Hold on Jeremy Borash is about to create a new botchamania highlight... "ROBERT ROOOOOOOOOOO!"... always funny to me. A pretty damn good match, Roode is bring out the best from Mr. Glass Anderson. Roode fukking up Anderson's arm now locking in the crossface aka the Bauce Bauceface... and Anderson taps, Da Gawd Roode retains with Mr. Anderson becoming the 12th Man in the BFG Series.

Backstage Styles telling Dixie that he can't creep in the bushes for dat ass anymore, and Dixie agrees to tell all of their nasty nasty affair next week... now they are hugging and grabbing asses. Jeremy Borash introducing Sting and somehow he found a way to officially be called "Hall of Famer" without the consent of Vince McMahon which is a major accomplishment itself. Sting wearing his old "wolfpac" colors giving props to the Jarretts and Dixie.... what the hell... who the hell are these dudes jumping Sting looking like bootleg henchmen... are these Jarrett's goons? Damn the show is gonna end with Sting getting his ass beat by some random ass men... Sting might owe some money to some mob but we'll find out next week TSC.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Looks like the Greenprint is on his way out.

- Matt Morgan recently spoke to 102.5 FM The Beart promoting the weekend's house shows in Texas and discussed his status with the company. Morgan said there are "a lot of rumors" going on around him and that his time in the company "may be coming to a pass."

"I'm not going to deny that," he said. "I don't feel like I'm getting what I'm putting into TNA." Morgan said he was the "ultimate head-turner in TNA" and claimed that he is tired of a having the carrot of the World Title "dangling in front of my face."

Morgan said his TNA contract is coming up soon and that the company has the best roster in wrestling, noting that "my beef is with the company." He noted that he's appearing on the house shows to keep to his obligations to TNA.

:dj2:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Looks like the Greenprint is on his way out.

:dj2:

tumblr_m2uo08Gzkr1r4qo34.gif

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Roode is such bullshyt. He's a disgrace to the legacy of Canadians in pro wrestling. Even with this massive heel run he's still so god damn boring.

Please, TNA, just give his spot to Bully. Just do it for the sake of human sanity and reason.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tell me one thing about Roode that separates him from the pack.

How about the fact that he receives REAL, legitimate heel heat? People despise him and not in the X-Pac heat way. They hate how he's crafty and always manages to survive even when the deck appears to be stacked against him. He plays the entitled, smug..heel champion role perfectly.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
How bad did Tony Nese play himself by deciding to leave?

Aries is probably done with the division for the foreseeable future and it looks like Sabin is probably hurt again. The only guys left in the division are Zema, Kid Kash, and probably Kaz. This could have been his time to shine. On the bright side at least he got to wrestle the Great Muta in a high school gym in New Jersey...

:heh: