[6/14/23] AEW Dynamite: MJF, Sting in action; Hung Bucks compete for first time since 2018; TNT, Women’s titles on the line

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I thought Kingston & Claudio made amends. From a storyline perspective, why are they enemies again? Are we just retconning their beef again?
As far as Moxley goes, it sometimes seems like he does stuff in front of the hard camera on purpose. Actually, forget the hard camera. Moxley struck up a friendly conversation with that Young Buck right in front of the audience! Dude is the epitome of unprofessional.

Last edited:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I thought Kingston & Claudio made amends. From a storyline perspective, why are they enemies again? Are we just retconning their beef again?
As far as Moxley goes, it sometimes seems like he does stuff in front of the hard camera on purpose. Actually, forget the hard camera. Moxley struck up a friendly conversation with that Young Buck right in front of the audience! Dude is the epitome of unprofessional.

And I saw Moxley talking shyt to Nick Jackson like Austin used to :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Eddie and Claudio never made amends. They just begrudgingly worked together for Blood and Guts last year

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

And I saw Moxley talking shyt to Nick Jackson like Austin used to :manny:

Thanks for the clarification on Kingston & Claudio.
Austin would've at least thrown a punch or kick to hide the convo. That's the professional thing to do. Moxley just sauntered over, talked to Nick Jackson, and walked back casually. I guess it's a matter of perspective. :yeshrug:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Eddie and Claudio never made amends. They just begrudgingly worked together for Blood and Guts last year

I couldn't see them ending the feud after the last PPV. Seeing Mox turn on Eddie for the BCC after Eddie saved his life is gonna hurt :mjcry:

Thanks for the clarification on Kingston & Claudio.
Austin would've at least thrown a punch or kick to hide the convo. That's the professional thing to do. Moxley just sauntered over, talked to Nick Jackson, and walked back casually. I guess it's a matter of perspective. :yeshrug:

I'm trolling. It's the old Heenan "I didn't see that from my vantage point":russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Card for Rampage is quite nice this Friday

Six Man Mixed Tag Match
Jay Lethal, Jeff Jarrett & Karen Jarrett (w/Satnam Singh & Sonjay Dutt) vs. Aubrey Edwards, Mark Briscoe & Papa Briscoe

Taya Valkyrie vs. Trish Adora

Six Man Tag Team Match
CHAOS (Chuck Taylor, Rocky Romero & Trent Beretta) vs. United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Kyle Fletcher & Will Ospreay)

Konosuke Takeshyta vs. Bandido
You had me interested with Trish Adora, but then I read Aubrey Edwards's name.
:francis: