[6/10] TSC Watch Party (8pm EST): WWE King of the Ring 1996

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I looked forward to this event more than I did any other. With the kind of talent at WWE's disposal, it's a damn shame that KOTR isn't a part of the PPV rotation.

That said, I think I can begrudgingly accept it not being a thing if it means the winner of it doesn't automatically change his gimmick to that of royalty.

I've also come to realize that Johnny B. Badd was confused. Wildman Marc Mero is what happens when he got him some box (Sable) and realized he wasn't with the :dame: lifestyle

they should start up a Queen of the Ring for the women, they got enough talent to put on a dope ass tournament with em for sure

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
vader should only be coming to the ring with that wild breathing elephant mask thing

7tu7nti188h01.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
they should start up a Queen of the Ring for the women, they got enough talent to put on a dope ass tournament with em for sure

I'd be here for it, but when one of your women's wrestlers calls herself "The Queen..."

Actually, that's one hell of a storyline waiting to happen. Rep :leon:

Makes me :to: a little on the inside to know that the DDT was at one time, the best finisher in the Western world, seeing what it is now.