5000 Simps Filled in a APPLICATION To Date This PRIME Snowbunny ... She's still single

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
A quick browse through her gram shows what's she been up to the last couple of years... nothing but flown out escapades for an assortiment of deviancy...LA to Dubai..ole Dutch been around the world literally fukking her way through it but I'll never hate on a man for trying to be a simp,I just:yeshrug::sas1::sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A quick browse through her gram shows what's she been up to the last couple of years... nothing but flown out escapades for an assortiment of deviancy...LA to Dubai..ole Dutch been around the world literally fukking her way through it but I'll never hate on a man for trying to be a simp,I just:yeshrug::sas1::sas2:
Why are you assuming. I am sure she saved up her money from working hard at her 9 to 5, to be able to travel the world.

:troll:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

yup multiple NDA signed and smutted out to the high heavens.

White with pale skin and blonde hair... Them Arabs have had a field day with her thats for sure

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
She was in Dubai being a dookie plate:scust:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

yup multiple NDA signed and smutted out to the high heavens.

White with pale skin and blonde hair... Them Arabs have had a field day with her thats for sure
in the past 2.5 months she's been in

London
Holland
Paris
LA
New york
Cape town.

And it appears she purges her account...Cause ain't no way a woman with 5.5 million followers only has 29 posts. She's covering her tracks.