500 million dollars but you can never socialize with another person for the rest of your life.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$500 million to go insane and then you can’t even pay a therapist to help you out because you can’t talk to anybody :camby:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
What if I take the $500m make some money off of it start socializing and pay back the $500m. That's okay right?

Right?

:sadcam:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Get paid to be the most miserable and loneliest person in the world brehs :francis:

MJs life. No wonder dude had a room full of mannequins he talked to and his own zoo to communicate with as at least animals were genuine.

"I was looking for people to talk to. I was so lonely I would cry in my room upstairs. I would think, 'That's it. I am getting out of here,' and I would walk down the street. I remember really saying to people, 'Will you be my friend?'. "They were like, 'Michael Jackson!' I would go, 'Oh god! Are they going to be my friend because of Michael Jackson? Or because of me?' I just wanted someone to talk to.

I needed someone ... That’s probably why I had the mannequins.

I would say because I felt I needed people, someone, I didn't have ... I was too shy to be around real people. I didn't talk to them. It wasn't like old ladies talking to plants. But I always thought I wanted something to make me feel like I had company.

I always thought, 'Why do I have these?' They are like real babies, kids, and people, and it makes me feel like I am in a room with people."

Tell me that doesn't sound like a life in hell, brehs. Loneliest, saddest and most misunderstood man who ever walked the planet. He gave the world everything he had and then some and they just took, took and took then threw it all back in his face when they'd seen him win too many times before jumping back on his wave after he was murdered.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
If I didn't have kids then I would do it.
With 500M I could keep myself busy easy

However keep in mind, in this scenario people could lose their voice.
Your vocal cords are like a muscle, if you don't use it they'll lose their functional ability.
You’d be talking to yourself after a couple months

Daps
Can you socialize with animals? :patrice:

I wouldn’t take the deal regardless, just trying to assess how long I could last if forced to take it.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats the point of being rich if I can't stunt on people and have side chicks?

I rather continue to be poor and live off of Wic and EBT cards...

triple-h-disgusted.gif

:lolbron:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can have sex. But you can't interact with said sex partner beyond that.

No conversation. No "How are you?" No "hello there". No "Check out my new Lamborghini"

You can't respond to people wanting to socialize with you.

No family. No loved ones. No friends.

Nobody to share your riches with.

Just you. And your 500 million. Alone.
Hell no

Insanity isn’t worth that specific money

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You basically can’t go anywhere. You have to have everything delivered and you can’t be on the internet.

All you can do is

Work out
fukk hookers that don’t speak English
Read books
Watch movies/Tv
Eat
shyt/piss
Bathe
Sleep

Rinse
Repeat

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can have sex. But you can't interact with said sex partner beyond that.

No conversation. No "How are you?" No "hello there". No "Check out my new Lamborghini"

You can't respond to people wanting to socialize with you.

No family. No loved ones. No friends.

Nobody to share your riches with.

Just you. And your 500 million. Alone.
But can’t u just hire someone to communicate for you :mjlol: or build a form of AI for $100 million like J.A.R.V.I.S.