50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
"Then we get the return. There was a question whether the defender stepped out of bounds with the right foot. It's very close. Looks like the foot could be out there. White shoe, white sideline. Very difficult to tell from this angle," Blandino said.

Broncos exploit loophole in blocking kicks, NFL explains why Saints lost

Maybe ban white shoes :dry:

It's fascinating, because it turns out pushing down the long snapper to create a hole for someone leaping through the middle on a block is totally legal.

"We're going to watch No. 31 here. He's going to jump over the snapper. He's going to clear the line," Blandino explained. "He's not going to use his hands or arms to gain leverage, he's not going to land on players. So his action is legal.

"Then we're going to watch No. 93 here just over the right guard. He's going to get his hands up top on the snapper and push him towards the ground. That's legal. Open hand push -- if there was a grab and a pull that would be defensive holding. This is a similar concept as an offensive lineman blocking a defensive player can get on top of that defensive player and push him towards the ground, and is legal, versus grabbing and pulling him."

That's so fukking dumb what's the point of the guy jumping over not being able to make contact at all if someone else can make more contact on the snapper :mindblown:
It should be a all or nothing rule. Either you can touch the snapper or you can't touch the snapper.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They also could've won the Raiders, Giants, and Broncos game. I think the Chiefs were the only team that really laid it on us and that other team we played on MNF. It's an ongoing problem losing these close games.

Brees does incredible things and its followed by tragedy. I'm so sick that we couldn't complete that XP, fukk the fumbles and all the rest of what happen.

Make the XP !
We had our chances against the Chiefs. Giving up a 3 and 16 to Alex Smith lost us that game. Ingram fumbling in the red zone too

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Just tank and rebuild this shyt.

Who am I kidding tho, we'll end up 7-9 and be stuck :to:

:francis: Fixed.

at Panthers: L (With both teams fighting for their postseason lives, they will want it more than us) 4-6

Rams: L (Fisher is 6-0 lifetime against us, and Gregg and that defense will give our offense that work) 4-7

Lions: L (Caldwell has owned us since going to Detroit) 4-8

at Buccaneers: W (We'll pull this out in a close win) 5-8

at Cardinals: L (We cannot beat them in Arizona for nothing; they were the team who started our NFC West road losing streak that lasted six years) 5-9

Buccaneers: W (They will win this in a blowout) 6-9

at Falcons: W (They will end the season on a high note and beat the funboys, which won't be their last game at the Georgia Dome as they will win the division and host a playoff game) 7-9

7-9 for the third-straight season, brehs :smh:

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:francis: Fixed.

at Panthers: L (With both teams fighting for their postseason lives, they will want it more than us) 4-6

Rams: L (Fisher is 6-0 lifetime against us, and Gregg and that defense will give our offense that work) 4-7

Lions: L (Caldwell has owned us since going to Detroit) 4-8

at Buccaneers: W (We'll pull this out in a close win) 5-8

at Cardinals: L (We cannot beat them in Arizona for nothing; they were the team who started our NFC West road losing streak that lasted six years) 5-9

Buccaneers: W (They will win this in a blowout) 6-9

at Falcons: W (They will end the season on a high note and beat the funboys, which won't be their last game at the Georgia Dome as they will win the division and host a playoff game) 7-9

7-9 for the third-straight season, brehs :smh:
and I cant argue a damn thing:snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
and I cant argue a damn thing:snoop:

In a perfect world, the Saints would run the table the rest of the way by going 11-5, getting into the playoffs and going through the Wild Card, Divisional, and NFC Title Game before achieving the ultimate prize for the 2nd time in our franchise's history at Super Bowl 51 in Houston :blessed:

... but, we all know things will play out exactly as I described. :francis:

An excruciating fact: The last time the Saints were above .500 in a regular season was 2013. :smh: