He ain't out of bounds tho :martin:
That said; you've got to play against the refs and not put it in their hands

We been knew they got issues

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i say this, thomas will rebound,but just because they didn't get bocou sacks don't mean the speed rush doesn't effect drew. our inconsistent running game is going to continue to hurt us. we worked well out of the spread which is what we all been saying all year long.

that being said byrd needs to be gone,jordan needs help but he's lost a step, idk whats going on wit our lb crew either.

we just bet not blow this draft pick

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
As we’ve already talked about, there are a high number of quality cornerbacks in the 2017 draft class that could be headed to a first-round selection. While many of them have shuffled throughout the college football season in terms of their rankings as a prospect, Desmond King out of Iowa has pretty consistently in the late-teens to early 20s in terms of his projections. That consistency, though it means he’s been passed by and has passed other corner prospects, is a big reason to be high on King.

To go ahead and get a knock on King out of the way before anyone starts thinking about it, he’s not as big as many of the other players at the position coming out in 2017 at just 5-10. For his height, though, he still possesses solid length and range. And what he lacks in those areas, he can more than make up for in regards to his athleticism and speed when he’s in coverage.

The Iowa product has been a reliable presence for a team that hasn’t been wholly reliable on this college football season. When they need a big defensive play, he’s in the mix trying to make it happen. He’s the type of playmaker at corner that the New Orleans Saints are desperately missing. Admittedly, the Saints are desperately missing a lot of things on defense. However, adding quality defensive backs is a huge step in the right direction for them. King can slot in almost right away and make an impact, which is what New Orleans needs.

desmond king cb iowa

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oh yea, even tho Denver line is trash, hopefully this shows how important pressure is, and that's the main reason our defense sucks cause we don't have any straight speed rushers. I know Kikaha was sposed to be that guy but we need more, instead of those bigger slower dlineman we normally get. We just need a fast, go get em, dog type nikka

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
This team can win every game left this season I ain't worried :hubie:

They also could've won the Raiders, Giants, and Broncos game. I think the Chiefs were the only team that really laid it on us and that other team we played on MNF. It's an ongoing problem losing these close games.

Brees does incredible things and its followed by tragedy. I'm so sick that we couldn't complete that XP, fukk the fumbles and all the rest of what happen.

Make the XP !

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville