Terron Armstead

Daniel Lasco
Tommylee Lewis
Michael Mauti
Marcus Murphy
Landon Turner

:ohmy: :ooh: ELLERBE ACTIVE AGAIN?!
:francis: pure d disappointment

lets be honest about this game, we give up personal record yards to every qb we face and our o line really can't block speed rushers like that, if our running game isn't prevalent then its gone be a long day for drew. not to mention he keeps throwing his obligatory int at the worst times :beli:

i'll take a 1-1 split this week, we stay at 500 which aint bad in the nfc these days

fukk it saints 37 denver 35

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It is time for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints to strike while the iron is hot.

The Saints will host a struggling Broncos squad that just gave up a game to the Oakland Raiders. As a result, Denver slipped to third in the AFC West. New Orleans is enjoying second place in the NFC South after a dominating the hapless San Francisco 49ers on the road last week.

Back at home, Brees is set to conquer with another 300-yard performance. This is something Denver’s crumbling defense has yet to allow. Until now.

Running back Mark Ingram should also have another monster performance. After all, the Broncos’ defense just gave up 218 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns to Oakland. It doesn’t take much math to project that Ingram and a blend of Tim Hightower are going to cash in big, again.

Offensively for the Broncos, quarterback Trevor Siemian and Co. are just not getting the job done. Better yet, the Saints have activated rookie pass rusher Sheldon Rankins. This could only prove troublesome for the young passer.

A Saints victory to the tune of 35-17 sounds about right against Denver in Week 10.:ehh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
ok who are some players we are ready to :camby: after this season

besides byrd obviously

for me its

strief
baby road warrior
ellerbe
and even murphy

b. woods

Peace
Daps
ok who are some players we are ready to :camby: after this season

besides byrd obviously

for me its

strief
baby road warrior
ellerbe
and even murphy
lelito
kelemete
coleman
hill

Fixed.

EDIT: Didn't we cut Jenkins? :jbhmm: If not, add him to the list as well. :camby:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
CBS broadcast with Nantz and Simms :scusthov:
someone drop some new tunes for me to listen too during the game. can't stand boring ass cbs announcers