50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Vonn Bell playing any better for yall?

he not getting asmuch PT as i think he should, but he made one or two plays. a couple plays where he forced a couple runs back inside but he also got eaten up by linemen a few plays.
I'd rather have him in there learning and possibly messin up than having byrd over paid bum ass in there scared to hit

b. woods

Peace
Daps
he not getting asmuch PT as i think he should, but he made one or two plays. a couple plays where he forced a couple runs back inside but he also got eaten up by linemen a few plays.
I'd rather have him in there learning and possibly messin up than having byrd over paid bum ass in there scared to hit

Speaking of him:

:mjlol: Which one of y'all Saints brehs made this 26 second highlight video of his Saints tenure?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints brehs, this upcoming game has me shook. :merchant:

Not only have the Broncos owned us (When was the last time we have beaten them?! :damn:), but we are facing the all too familiar "4-4 curse" under Payton-Brees in which we start off poorly, claw our way back to .500, and end up facing a team at home and hoping to get above .500 for the first time in the season:

• 2007: starts off 0-4, manages to claw our way back to .500 with a 4-4 record, loses a home game to a bad Rams team and follows it up with another loss (two-straight losses), fails to get above .500 the rest of the way and finishes the season at 7-9 :smh:
  • 2014: starts off 1-3, manages to claw our way back to .500 with a 4-4 record, loses a home game to a mediocre 49ers team and follows it up with another loss (three-straight losses), fails to get above .500 the rest of the way and finishes the season at 7-9 :smh:
  • 2015: starts off 1-3, manages to claw our way back to .500 with a 4-4 record, loses a home game to a bad Titans team and follows it up with another loss (four-straight losses), fails to get above .500 the rest of the way and finishes the season at 7-9 :smh:

I did not add 2012 as that season does NOT count due to the Bountygate fukkery. :camby:

History dictates that this upcoming game will reveal what is in store for the rest of our 2016 season. :jbhmm:

Will we beat them (as well as the Panthers on a short week road game) and make something happen for our season? :gladbron:

Or...

Will we lose to them (as well as the Panthers on a short week road game) and look forward to a third-straight mediocre 7-9 season? :francis:

Last edited: