50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Can'tGuardMike
9utgk.gif
can't do it :blessed:

If Zeke and Dak weren't balling, Mike would have been the frontrunner.

Damn it, Romo :pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Swimmer :bow:

Pissing off everybody because he thinks Vaccaro shouldn't be resigned.

You don't like kenny?
I like him near the line even tho he's good for a missed tackle or 2.
I wanna see him blitz more.
I honestly can't tell how good anybody on our defense is/can be cause I feel like everyone is in the wrong scheme all the time :pachaha:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
You don't like kenny?
I like him near the line even tho he's good for a missed tackle or 2.
I wanna see him blitz more.
I honestly can't tell how good anybody on our defense is/can be cause I feel like everyone is in the wrong scheme all the time :pachaha:

I like Kenny, but he's not worth a big contract extension like the dopes at SR wanted.

They keep saying he's the heart and soul of this defense, I like the H&S of one of the WOAT defenses. :dahell:

I wouldn't give him more than TJ Ward money, which 4 yr/ 22mil. Knowing Loomis we give him 4/32 with 20 in the final two years. :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
defensive tackle Nick Fairley will play Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, but he'll do so with a heavy heart. Fairley unexpectedly lost his mother, Paula Rodgers, this past week.

Fairley raced back to the Mobile, Alabama, area in the wee hours of Wednesday morning to be with his family as his mother passed away at the age of 51. She leaves behind four children and six grandchildren. The funeral is 11 a.m. on Tuesday at New Ship A.M.E. Church in Theodore, Alabama.

According to Fairley's agent, Brian Overstreet, he will play Sunday under the belief his mother -- with whom he was incredibly close -- would have wanted him to do so.

Rodgers had complained of chest pains a few weeks ago and briefly stayed in the hospital. But her death was a horrific shock to those who knew her. Fairley missed practices Wednesday and Thursday to be with his family, but returned to the team Friday.

A free-agent signing this past offseason, the Auburn product signed with the Saints, in part, because of the team's proximity to his mother. She would attend every home game. There, she saw her son morph into the team's top acquisition and establish himself among the best interior tackles with 3.5 sacks this season.

Now, he'll head back on the field after dealing with a deeply personal loss.

"He's going to play for her," Overstreet said.

hopefully he plays dominating inspired football