50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
what the fukk :pacspit: that front office nazi

Cooks irked NFL outlawing bow and arrow move

New Orleans Saints receiver Brandin Cooks is frustrated by the NFL's sudden crackdown on the bow-and-arrow touchdown celebration that he began as a sign of his faith in God.

Cooks himself has never been fined or penalized for the gesture, which has become so associated with him that the NFL Players Association and a partner company created an emoji of Cooks shooting an arrow. Washington Redskinscornerback Josh Norman was hit with both a penalty and a fine two weeks ago, with the NFL's head of officiating Dean Blandino explaining that it "mimics a violent act."
Cooks said he plans to keep doing the celebration in some form, although he doesn't want to hurt his team by drawing a flag.

"Well, there are different forms of doing it. You just can't shoot [the arrow]," Cooks told NOLA.com. "I'm still going to pull it out. Whatever happens after that happens. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my team, but I'll figure something out."

Cooks has adopted the nickname, "The Archer," which he uses on social media.

:snoop: This league

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
goddell isn't gone be satisfied until the nfl starts losing revenue,fans, or until players grow a pair and stand up. this shyt is outta control. the nfl is the watered down version of wwe now.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Saints' first 2016 second-round pick has 26 receptions for 307 yards and three touchdowns through five games. He is tied with the Giants' Sterling Shepard for the NFL lead among all rookies in receptions. Plus, Shepard (302 yards, two TDs) has played in one more game than Thomas.

Thomas also is tied for 10th in the league with three receiving touchdowns with teammate Brandin Cooks and a slew of others. The Saints' rookie wideout has snagged a TD pass from Drew Brees in each of the past three games.
Can'tGuardMike
9utgk.gif
can't do it :blessed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Those types of close losses that could be the difference between having a winning/losing record are usually the recipe for a mediocre record at the end of the season (7-9). :francis:
Right yu can look back at a lot of our mediocre seasons and there were so many close games that could have gone our way