50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A couple of things about this debacle.

1. Our CBs actually play well against the Falcons. ATL two top receiver was the running backs and held Julio Jones to one catch. Aaron Glenn doing a good job with the players he got.

2. LB was to be "strength" of the defense. They were missing man assignments left and right. Baby Animal was brought to get players in line with their assignment and 2 outta 3 games it failed. Anthony is definitely not OLB. Robertson is good but he gets blocked too easily.

3. Peat is sawft. Keep him at guard and find another tackle in the offseason.

4. Our best two position right now is WR and CB. Both of them are young and hungry.

5. We need draft picks bad this upcoming draft. Last year we only draft 5 players despite the small roster and now we are playing for it. We need about like 8 draft picks. However, we suck at drafting. 2015 draft looking :scust: now.

6. I would pay someone to pistol whipped Vitt until he leaves the Saints, real talk.
Vitt strikes me as the type of guy who will still be here ever after we hire a new coach :mjlol:

"I've done been around football 50 years I kno this organization like the back of my hand"

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:laff: Which one of y'all Saints brehs made this gif?!
K33EWAN.gif

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
some way, we will find a way to get to 7-9 tho:francis:

its in their DNA to not go all in on the tank.

they'll start winning the games we know for sure they should lose, then drop the games they should win. another middle of the pack draft pick:to:

:beli: Yep, another 7-9 season (8-8 if they are lucky).

:pacspit: @Roger Goodell

Relax brehs, look at our schedule, there aren't 7 games on it we can win.

:dead:

I'll give you guys the 49ers and Lions to bring the total to 2-14
:yeshrug:

I have to agree with portcityplaya and other Saints brehs. Loomis needs to grow some balls and fire Vitt and the rest of the defensive skill positions coaches. I don't give a fukk if Sean P is friends with them they need to go. Matter of fact Loomis bum ass needs to go as well for putting us in so much dead money. One or two years ago we were over 75 million in dead money now it's 40 mill which is still way too much. I love this team but they need to get their shyt together.

All means nothing seeing is how Loomis is just an accountant and SP has his hands all over all the personel on the team. If you fire Loomis SP and co must be right behind him. We need a new identity and you can't do that with SP and crew

Everybody gotta go brehs

It's the only way

FACTS!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't want sp gone hes still a great offensive mind, even though he needs to run Ingram more, so I want him to stay. That being said we haven't made the playoffs in 3 years bout to be 4. But they just reupped him so I think he gets 2 more years and we send him and drew out together.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I don't want sp gone hes still a great offensive mind, even though he needs to run Ingram more, so I want him to stay. That being said we haven't made the playoffs in 3 years bout to be 4. But they just reupped him so I think he gets 2 more years and we send him and drew out together.

The league has caught onto SP and for a great offensive mind he makes the same boneheaded playcalls for years.

This man tried to score on ATL with the exact same shuffle pass they scored on in the same game. :mjlol:

You got hightower gaining you a first on the ground by running and you follow that by taking him out and not calling another run before punting.

Another situation they literally ran: 1st) a screen (failed) 2nd) a reverse (failed) and then on 3rd & 10, a drag route that picked up two yards? SP is that guy but again I think its time for a complete change. He can be great offensively but it wont mean a damn thing if he continues to ignore that defense.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
what was the deal with all the reverses and screens?

shyt aint work since we had devery and reggie

imo we got one of the best wr corps in the league behind pittsburg and a few others
peat is a waste
our line besides unger is doo doo and we paid all that money for fb and not using him properly
i feel like our defensive woes can be fixed if we had a better push up front

and for the love of GOD and all that is holy please get rid of byrd and our training staff. there's no reason to have this many injuries year after year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The league has caught onto SP and for a great offensive mind he makes the same boneheaded playcalls for years.

This man tried to score on ATL with the exact same shuffle pass they scored on in the same game. :mjlol:

You got hightower gaining you a first on the ground by running and you follow that by taking him out and not calling another run before punting.

Another situation they literally ran: 1st) a screen (failed) 2nd) a reverse (failed) and then on 3rd & 10, a drag route that picked up two yards? SP is that guy but again I think its time for a complete change. He can be great offensively but it wont mean a damn thing if he continues to ignore that defense.

it's his stubbornness that kills him

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Relax brehs, look at our schedule, there aren't 7 games on it we can win.

:dead:

I'll give you guys the 49ers and Lions to bring the total to 2-14
:yeshrug:

All means nothing seeing is how Loomis is just an accountant and SP has his hands all over all the personel on the team. If you fire Loomis SP and co must be right behind him. We need a new identity and you can't do that with SP and crew

FACTS!

Keep in mind that we are still trapped in a road NFC West losing streak (which was started by the Cardinals Week 5 of the 2010 season), so I have my doubts about us winning that game, breh. :francis:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: fukk him. Let the young kid Bell shine.

If he's playing in that single high safety look :camby:

I'm riding with Rob on this we never put Byrd in a position to make plays, another SP direction put Byrd 50yards off the LOS to be a last line of defense...yeah he got shook by Freeman most people would but why put a guy 50yaeds off the LOS the play is already happening by the time he enters the frame