50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
its in their DNA to not go all in on the tank.

they'll start winning the games we know for sure they should lose, then drop the games they should win. another middle of the pack draft pick:to:

:beli: Yep, another 7-9 season (8-8 if they are lucky).

Embarrassing, we can't draft (except wr) and we can't sign good free agents, our defense is always terrible and there's really no getting out of it.
It's a miracle we won a super bowl to begin with, goodell really took out juice with that bounty gate mess :mjcry: :mjcry:

:pacspit: @Roger Goodell

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Brehs we trash.
And not only are we trash we're stubborn. All we do is ram our thick ass heads against a wall hoping things to change. D coordinator after d coordinator still the same sorry ass nose bleed defense.
The problem is personel and who's choosing this personel on the defensive side of the ball. Cause no way should a defense be this bad this long with this many coordinators. The players just ain't there.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Brehs we trash.
And not only are we trash we're stubborn. All we do is ram our thick ass heads against a wall hoping things to change. D coordinator after d coordinator still the same sorry ass nose bleed defense.
The problem is personel and who's choosing this personel on the defensive side of the ball. Cause no way should a defense be this bad this long with this many coordinators. The players just ain't there.

combine this with injuries and you have the equivalent of a d league team on defense

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
I have to agree with portcityplaya and other Saints brehs. Loomis needs to grow some balls and fire Vitt and the rest of the defensive skill positions coaches. I don't give a fukk if Sean P is friends with them they need to go. Matter of fact Loomis bum ass needs to go as well for putting us in so much dead money. One or two years ago we were over 75 million in dead money now it's 40 mill which is still way too much. I love this team but they need to get their shyt together.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: Which one of y'all is Domefan504 on Saints Report?
CsQ_8-BUAAI-fF9.jpg

:dead:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
A couple of things about this debacle.

1. Our CBs actually play well against the Falcons. ATL two top receiver was the running backs and held Julio Jones to one catch. Aaron Glenn doing a good job with the players he got.

2. LB was to be "strength" of the defense. They were missing man assignments left and right. Baby Animal was brought to get players in line with their assignment and 2 outta 3 games it failed. Anthony is definitely not OLB. Robertson is good but he gets blocked too easily.

3. Peat is sawft. Keep him at guard and find another tackle in the offseason.

4. Our best two position right now is WR and CB. Both of them are young and hungry.

5. We need draft picks bad this upcoming draft. Last year we only draft 5 players despite the small roster and now we are playing for it. We need about like 8 draft picks. However, we suck at drafting. 2015 draft looking :scust: now.

6. I would pay someone to pistol whipped Vitt until he leaves the Saints, real talk.