50% of us comedians still don’t fukk with Will Smith- Michael Blackson

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It sucks cause I lost the last 10% of respect I had for Will when he did that shyt. I wanted the public to hate on him cause he bullied Chris on live TV on the biggest stage in the world. Chris can never live it down.

But heres the truth. If Chris Rock woulda spazzed out and went at it with Will.. win or lose... he would have been a hero to the world. Instead, he just got sonned and he bytched up.

No matter how bad one feels for a victim of bullying, the visceral DNA reaction is: we are fans of the strong.

Chris Rock didn't stand up for himself and no one cares that he got abused. He was supposed to man up.
Chris is a certified c00n… ain’t no coming back from that and that slap was 100% justified

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Will listen to record by real life murders in but clutching your pearls over a bytch slap.

I'll never understand some of these nikkas...

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Stop hating & get money.
At the moment, this is the only way for some of them to get money by constantly hanging on and milking the whole incident.

Matter of fact that's why initially a lot of people felt sorry for Chris but then stopped because it became apparent he was milking the situation when it was time to move on, especially after Will apologized.

In most cases, for anything, the common rule is that when someone apologizes that means it is time for both sides to move on, you don't have to forget let alone forgive but constantly making a spectacle of the situation is just going overboard.