50% of us comedians still don’t fukk with Will Smith- Michael Blackson

Daps
Will Smith is too popular to hold down.

Jada being a bytch actually makes him sympathetic to folks...plus people have almost always liked Will. Jada's book didn't sell shyt while BB4 is making $$$$$.

Chris Rock should have popped Will or kept talking shyt during the Oscars. He had his moment but didn't capitalize. Add on the fact that Will is still married to a sista while Chris left a sista to chase pawgs...and you see how shyt goes. If Jada was a white woman and everything else stayed the same....no way Will comes back from that so quickly unless he got OJ charm (he kinda does, so there's that).

Chris needs to get payback before it's all square. I don't know how he does it but that shyt can't ride....like wait until Will is at an awards show and pour gasoline on the stage and set it on fire.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't blame them and if i was in their industry, i would be out spoken about it as well considering people started using it as opportunity to attack comedians.

i just never really like how Will handled it post slap, so he never gained my respect back. i expected better. and if he wanna defend a bald-headed hoe, fukk 'em...

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Chris had our sympathy but the way his been moving after the slap, Will became our hero again.

can’t believe they almost made me hate the fresh prince smh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bum ass sellout nikka aint done shyt since his 5 minutes on Next Friday. The nerve of this shyt stain to even mention Will's name. Burned roach ass nikka need to shut his scorched ass face up and get a new act. I would call him washed up but he was never on to begin with. Stay in the chittlin comedy club circuit faking like you're an African. Leave the successful, legacy acts, and one of our greatest representatives the fukk outta your mouth. The nerve of these nikkas.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Chris had our sympathy but the way his been moving after the slap, Will became our hero again.

can’t believe they almost made me hate the fresh prince smh

What has he been doing since the slap?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It sucks cause I lost the last 10% of respect I had for Will when he did that shyt. I wanted the public to hate on him cause he bullied Chris on live TV on the biggest stage in the world. Chris can never live it down.

But heres the truth. If Chris Rock woulda spazzed out and went at it with Will.. win or lose... he would have been a hero to the world. Instead, he just got sonned and he bytched up.

No matter how bad one feels for a victim of bullying, the visceral DNA reaction is: we are fans of the strong.

Chris Rock didn't stand up for himself and no one cares that he got abused. He was supposed to man up.

My respect for Will went up 50% :manny: