50 Cent's baby mother (Daphne Joy) accuses him of rape and physical abuse

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just read her complaint against him from a few years ago...
it literally says

“During an argument, Jackson allegedly began destroying the female’s property,” the city prosecutor’s office said in a written statement. “Allegedly when the female locked herself in her bedroom, Jackson kicked open the bedroom door and kicked her, causing an injury.”

a single kick :what:
thats not how brehs that beat women do it

she accused him of destroying shyt he bought and kicking her once "causing an injury"

Johnathan Majors did damn near nothing and look what happened to him.

Kicking a door open is forceful, forceful enough to hurt the person on the other side

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Alot of nikkahs still falling for a broads tears... You would think some of yall learn from brick lady.

Hate to be the barrier of harsh truth The majority of these women are willing participants and would sell their whole ass, big mamas casket, and their new born to be apart of the lifestyle or a side piece to a rich exciting nikka lifestyle..

Its funny how they love to boast about "getting the bag" and hot girl shyt but then wanna act like a whole karen when the nikkah they fukking with don't want them no more or when it gets real. They play victim when those coins are running low, run a sad ass story and simp nikkas and the bitter women birgade

50 has too much of a big ass mouth for me to believe he's a rapist... I believe He put his foot in their asses though

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No the fukk we don’t :mjlol:

These two situations are not even close to being the same. Y’all just say anything

Diddy got like 5 different credible cases going on at the same damn time and Fif is arguing with his scorned bm who happens to be Puffs sex slave

Im not saying 50 a Saint, Im sure he knocked his first bm upside the head a few times before he burned her house down, and dude just had a case where he beamed a bottle a bytch so hes definitely equal rights equal lefts

But 50 not even a hyper sexual dude like that :dame: been in the industry for 20 some odd years and been to connected to like... 4 or 5 women publicly? Including this bm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He's doing the right thing, his first son already failed to launch being up under a bird. He can't let that happen again.
lol you say that like he doesn’t have access to his children whenever he wants. He seems like the type of person to point to a big child support payment and say “I did my part”. Not sure about the SA allegation she is saying, but i absolutely believe that he only saw his son 10 times in 2 years even though they lived 1 mile away. Curtis is like Busta in the way that he is everywhere and anywhere, all the time, with the only exception being spending time with his seed.