50 Cent - 'Your Lifes On The Line' (Original Version) [Extended Vulgar Ja Rule Diss]

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
this is NOT a NAS diss......

he is simply used the analogy of Nas calling himself "half man, half amazing" while Ja wants to be Half like other rappers such as X and Pac which we all know he emulated...

50 ain't have a problem till he felt like Nas was cosiging Irv by appearing on that J-Lo track that originally was suppose to feature 50

along with the fact he eluded to in earlier interviews he didn't like the way Nas handled business affairs such as not using his clout to help 50's situation at Columbia Records along with the fact that 50 toured with Nas and the Bravehearts and saw that Nas really wasn't feeding them cats.....

first off nas did help braveharts he made oochie wally it's not nas fault that people did not request that song enough. second it was irv gotti that told people not to put 50 cent on the song with j.lo and for good reason 50 cent was outta of control. and third nas not helping 50 cent with his situation on columbina would not have helped anything anyway columbia was a bad label regardless.

so fukk out of here with this bullshyt

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
I haven't heard this version, love the other one :ohhh:

scream muuuuuuuuuuurda
I don't believee you
murdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fukk around and leave you
murdaaaaaaa
I don't believe youuu
murda murda, your life's on the line

:wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
first off nas did help braveharts he made oochie wally it's not nas fault that people did not request that song enough. second it was irv gotti that told people not to put 50 cent on the song with j.lo and for good reason 50 cent was outta of control. and third nas not helping 50 cent with his situation on columbina would not have helped anything anyway columbia was a bad label regardless.

ohhhh "oochie wally" thanks nas :smugbiden:

whatever happened to that ILLWILL RECORDS empire??:myman:

can't answer that fukkbwoi....

and if COLUMBIA was such a BAD LABEL why was NAS on it for so many years??????????? :mindblown:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

What out of control, Curtis got shot, Nas hopped on the J. Lo track and 50's verse got taken out, Fif saw it as Nas snaking him...

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
ohhhh "oochie wally" thanks nas :smugbiden:

whatever happened to that ILLWILL RECORDS empire??:myman:

can't answer that fukkbwoi....

and if COLUMBIA was such a BAD LABEL why was NAS on it for so many years??????????? :mindblown:
if it wasn't a bad label then why did they drop 50 cent thank you

and besides if columbia was a good label why isn't nas as large as say jay-z eminem etc.

now eat a dikk fukkboy u can't even spell fukk boy right lmao u a clown :russ:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
if it wasn't a bad label then why did they drop 50 cent thank you

and besides if columbia was a good label why isn't nas as large as say jay-z eminem etc.

now eat a dikk fukkboy u can't even spell fukk boy right lmao u a clown :russ:

u dumb fukk...EVERY LABEL from UNIVERSAL to BAD BOY blacklisted 50....

he was something the industry wasn't use to at the time...

SOMEBODY WHO WAS ACTUALLY LIVING THE SHYT HE TALKED ABOUT....

i remember when he did a drop for STRETCH ARMSTRONG'S "XXL RADIO SHOW" on HOT 97....where he stated.."good looking Stretch.....cause every other Deejay on this station scared to play me" :russ:

and as far as Columbia dealing with NAS career..he doesn't have a large pop white fanbase like Eminem..and he's never been making club hits and radio friendly tracks like Jay-Z

so your analogy proves you're a FUKKING IDIOT :krs:

go to sleep clown...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Dude also dissed Diddy on this...

Puff you ran up on Steve, why you ain't run up on suge" :mjpls:

Nas diss...

"Nas says hes half man half amazing, you half X, half Pac, that ain't hot" :rudy:

This is one funny ass diss song :50haha:
Dawg dont leave Dublin

----------------------------------

Anyone notice how 50 used to rap like Shea Davis :mjpls:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What out of control, Curtis got shot, Nas hopped on the J. Lo track and 50's verse got taken out, Fif saw it as Nas snaking him...

50 Cent is an irrational fukkboy. Nas & J.Lo were both on Columbia Records. Nas was fresh off of stomping JayZ and had some heat so Columbia did wha any smart company would do and thats cross promote two of their artist. You didn't hear Trina crying because a Nas verse replaced hers on a Jagged Edge(also on Columbia) song and that was supposed to be his chick at the time.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
50 Cent is an irrational fukkboy. Nas & J.Lo were both on Columbia Records. Nas was fresh off of stomping JayZ and had some heat so Columbia did wha any smart company would do and thats cross promote two of their artist. You didn't hear Trina crying because a Nas verse replaced hers on a Jagged Edge(also on Columbia) song and that was supposed to be his chick at the time.

:wtb::pacspit:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still from time to time throw on "guess who's back" and " 50 Cent is the future". I listened to most of guess who's back on the way back from padre :manny: