50 Cent - 'Your Lifes On The Line' (Original Version) [Extended Vulgar Ja Rule Diss]

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Why you go to Preme to get your shyt back? Why you aint approach me cuz you know I'll push your shyt back

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He wasn't dissing Nas at this time. At one point before being signed to Em he said that the only one in the industry he considered a true friend was Nas. He didn't really have beef with Nas Until the murder inc. collabo. And even then, He was like "whateva man"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:what: how did he help him after?

son this song came out around 99...I know for a fact cause I saw 50 perform it live when he was opening up at the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money concert....it was before he even got shot...after he got shot...Nas was the only cat who helped Fif...now that I listen to this version of the song again...threadstarter was buggin...he didnt diss Nas on this...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i seen this thread a few times and ignored it, smh, my bad. instant 5 stars. he didn't diss nas at all, btw

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
He wasn't dissing Nas at this time. At one point before being signed to Em he said that the only one in the industry he considered a true friend was Nas. He didn't really have beef with Nas Until the murder inc. collabo. And even then, He was like "whateva man"

Yeah, Nas dissed 50 at that Central Park concert... which provoked 50 to go at him on Piggy Bank, I really don't think 50 was salty at Nas over anything prior to that, if he was, he would have went at Nas on GRODT.

I think Nas was offended by that "Nas loves the kids, 50 on that killer shyt" line, which provoked to diss 50 at that concert and the rest is history...

I could honestly see why that line would rub Nas the wrong way, came across as if 50 was trying to play him...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Nas dissed 50 at that Central Park concert... which provoked 50 to go at him on Piggy Bank, I really don't think 50 was salty at Nas over anything prior to that, if he was, he would have went at Nas on GRODT.

I think Nas was offended by that "Nas loves the kids, 50 on that killer shyt" line, which provoked to diss 50 at that concert and the rest is history...

I could honestly see why that line would rub Nas the wrong line, came across as if 50 was trying to play him...

before that central park sh!t, 50 said Kelis smelled like a pickup game when he met her. yayo was in the background saying "no disrespect to nas" or somethin like that. :deadmanny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this is NOT a NAS diss......

he is simply used the analogy of Nas calling himself "half man, half amazing" while Ja wants to be Half like other rappers such as X and Pac which we all know he emulated...

50 ain't have a problem till he felt like Nas was cosiging Irv by appearing on that J-Lo track that originally was suppose to feature 50

along with the fact he eluded to in earlier interviews he didn't like the way Nas handled business affairs such as not using his clout to help 50's situation at Columbia Records along with the fact that 50 toured with Nas and the Bravehearts and saw that Nas really wasn't feeding them cats.....

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song was all over mixtapes back in 2005-2006. I thought ya knew about it.

50 didn't start dissing Nas until the J-lo remix issues.