50 Cent Spotted In Atlanta With A Sista

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I don't follow 50 Cent like that but was 50 pawging or some shyt to make that thread title?:patrice:

He doesn't date in his own race or something?:patrice:

erin-andrews-50-cent-kiss-gif-sb-nation.gif

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Cis Female, hopefully? Admirable, now that he is potentially broke, a laughing stock, and spiraling downward. Guess this garners a Soul Clap.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Not that extreme in this situation. However seeing dude with a sexy taller thick woman is a trend I'm on. However, I need to bulk and tone up, can't be shorter and out of shape....well I can but nah :francis:

Yeah takes a confident man to date taller women, which is why most rich arrogant a$$holes date supermodels. Regular dudes can rarely do it with finesse.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
#BOOTCUT

For somebody who brags about designers lmao, he as 0 dress sense. No point wearing all these expensive brands and you cant even rock it right.

Sister nice though:takedat:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
he will be back with a asian or latina chick once he get his funds situated :mjpls:

Money low when a breh starts fukking w/ sisters again.

Truth. Look at Ochocinco he was sweating he had the show with barely any black chicks, simping for Evelyn then when he got kicked off the team for head butting Evelyn and was broke, he started dating the black bar tender with like 4 other kids, knocks her up with the 5th and then bounces. I don't like when guys know they prefer non-black women but have like 5 black baby mamas, use black women for sex, money,etc. Tommy Sotomayor, Ochocinco, Terrell Owens,are examples of preferring non-black but when money is low, they run back to their black baby mamas and kids.

Ochocinco was cheesing it up with Evelyn until he got dropped from the team and got arrested then he gets with a single black mother with 4 kids, knocks her up with the 5th then leaves.

I lost a lot of respect for 50 after how he publicly blasted Vivica then was silent when Chelsea Handler dissed him. He don't even raise his full black son but is around for his half black son with the asian model.

I don't have a problem when black guys date out of their race but don't use black women for sex, money, place to stay when the non-black girls dump you when your money runs out.