50 Cent Spotted In Atlanta With A Sista

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he is constantly obsessed with white women.

Who else but someone who is obsessed with them would return to a show(Chelsea Handler's show) of a woman who clowned him being dumb and how he can't read and kept hitting her up? Always cheesing extra hard with a white woman every time he takes a pic and looks so proud.
So u saying he has never/doesn't mess with black women?

:mjlol: yall short nikkas being intimidated by her height. Keep in mind she rocking heels

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So u saying he has never/doesn't mess with black women?

:mjlol: yall short nikkas being intimidated by her height. Keep in mind she rocking heels

:wtf: who said anything about height? im 5'6 yeah im short whats your point lol.

as if they arent tall nikkas that dont know how to fight or can't even bench 110...

But to go to my point look at how he interacts with Black women compared to white women. Just watch his actions...

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This nikka look like old ass uncle who can't give it up thinking he still young at the BBQ:mjlol:

My man got the MJ pants pulled all the way up to his midsection with his v neck tucked in :mjlol:

Top it off he put on that little ass jacket in the summer you can tell when he put on that jacket in the mirror he thinking to myself what's going to set this fit off *puts on jacket* I'm kill these nikkas tonight :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
She makes him look like Kevin hart:huhldup:

And 50 a big dude too

Not that extreme in this situation. However seeing dude with a sexy taller thick woman is a trend I'm on. However, I need to bulk and tone up, can't be shorter and out of shape....well I can but nah :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: who said anything about height? im 5'6 yeah im short whats your point lol.

as if they arent tall nikkas that dont know how to fight or can't even bench 110...

But to go to my point look at how he interacts with Black women compared to white women. Just watch his actions...
Yeah u said he obsess over cave bytches. I'm saying he has fukked all types of women. You doing too much breh.

As far as height, I was actually referring to other posters who keep harping on her height. All while ignoring she has heels. Oh....

Stop reaching
:lolbron: sorry breh had to do it

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:I'm confused. Isnt 50 like 6ft tall? Where did he discover this giantess clan?

paw_3938-l.jpg
paw_3843-l.jpg

Im pretty sure she could dunk on Candace Parker. Im pretty sure she could do some other things too :shaq: