50 Cent Spotted In Atlanta With A Sista

Daps
He was with one earlier this year you moron. That's how you get negged by posting bullshyt without merit. If you have no idea what you're talking about then simply shut the fukk up
Alright , like I said. You got it.
Damn. You took me making a joke as me giving a fukk about 50 or anyone that he dates. And you calling me names says a lot about you not me. You got it. Chill out.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

both?:salute:
mobile.png

my homie used to say.... bring your lunch cause u gonna be there for a while :steviej:

Do_you_carry_a_lunchbox_what_crazy_that%27s_so_raven_chelsea_huh_nuts_makes_no_sense_but_i_love_it.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She still a sista dumb azz
Since 50 been popular this da 1st time I Eva seen him out with a black women..He Goin broke n now dem white bishhes don't want 2 be seen with him no more I guess

Vivica & Ciara aren't black now? Because I swore he was fukking with both of them at one point in his career.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Man yall wyldin dat fit is regular its not even bad

Obvs FIF aint no fashionista but hes not an outlandish dresser like MJ. When casual he dresses pretty regular and when wearing suits he actually kills it consistently.

Ive seen the coli men pics thread anyways non of yall can dress. Werent yall dikkridin that fakkit cac for dressin like a gay euro painter wit animal print loafers? :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man yall wyldin dat fit is regular its not even bad

Obvs FIF aint no fashionista but hes not an outlandish dresser like MJ. When casual he dresses pretty regular and when wearing suits he actually kills it consistently.

Ive seen the coli men pics thread anyways non of yall can dress. Werent yall dikkridin that fakkit cac for dressin like a gay euro painter wit animal print loafers? :russ:

These nikkas just hatin . 50 in that pic is flyer than most of these country ass nerd IT nikkas

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yeah takes a confident man to date taller women, which is why most rich arrogant a$$holes date supermodels. Regular dudes can rarely do it with finesse.

Word. My wife likes watching that reality show about tall chicks, and this one 6-5 broad went out on a date with this dude, and they went bowling, and she was getting a little too competitive for dude. He was getting all in his feelings, complaining about how she was not fun, and his wrist was hurt so he couldn't bowl a good game. Needless to say she curved him.