50 Cent Spotted In Atlanta With A Sista

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
let me weigh in ....she's cute in the face .... nice smile... extra points for no weave or hair hat, very nice frame for long distance riding but a fella gonna have to put in work to handle dat properly.....

looks like she could do a great job of protecting the paint in the WNBA.:laugh:

50 works out six days a week so he should do ok with that Dahomey A-mazon built chick :lift:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She looks like a dude :patrice:
200w.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
let me weigh in ....she's cute in the face .... nice smile... extra points for no weave or hair hat, very nice frame for long distance riding but a fella gonna have to put in work to handle dat properly.....

looks like she could do a great job of protecting the paint in the WNBA.:laugh:

50 works out six days a week so he should do ok with that Dahomey A-mazon built chick :lift:
Yeah but I think 50 is a upperbody only type dude :mjpls: he better be doing squats and deadlifts cause you can't be light in the ass with a chick like that :whew: pause

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Dude ain't been with a black woman in years. But you taking a joke to serious. You got it though
He was with one earlier this year you moron. That's how you get negged by posting bullshyt without merit. If you have no idea what you're talking about then simply shut the fukk up