50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I understand what 50 is tryna say or do.

I'm the grand scheme of things, the battle SHOULDN'T effect Drake overall.

The problem is, Drake hasn't really made any moves musically for us to know if it has indeed effected him.

Only thing he's really done that I can think of was the second release of his Nike shoes. I don't really know much about what happened with that tho. Did it fail? Was it well received? :yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A.K.A. Only dorks care about a rapping battle, 😂. Lights still on? You still winning crazy? Butt naked 22 year olds all over the crib? You could do another tour right now and bring in another 150-200 million? Oh okay…you lost what again???

That’s 50’s logic…not to mention that’s his mans apparently so what else would he say?? But yeah, Kendrick whipped that kid’s ass with a damn WBA belt, he lost bad…got the shhit beat out him….bad, got fukked up 😂. Abuse.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If being rich was enough Drake never would've went crying to Bron when Pusha T won. And that L was far less consequential than a hit record ("Not Like Us" is #11 on Billboard as of today, 6 months later) calling him a pedophile from Atlanta to Japan.

50 is a hustler, his mind only works in dollar signs. Which is cool but that clearly ain't how Drake operates.

Fred.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
A.K.A. Only dorks care about a rapping battle, 😂. Lights still on? You still winning crazy? Butt naked 22 year olds all over the crib? You could do another tour right now and bring in another 150-200 million? Oh okay…you lost what again???

That’s 50’s logic…not to mention that’s his mans apparently so what else would he say?? But yeah, Kendrick whipped that kid’s ass with a damn WBA belt, he lost bad…got the shhit beat out him….bad, got fukked up 😂. Abuse.

5-0 with such bullshyt ass logic. You can theoretically say any L in any situation in life doesn't matter if it doesn't derail everything else you got going on :francis: