50 Cent released The Massacre 15 years ago today

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I like In My Hood, I'm Supposed to Die Tonight, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Baltimore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Position of Power, God Gave Me Style (Mega's Glory Days did the sample better tho),I Don't Need Em and Hate it or Love It Remix. Rest is :camby:

So basically album is half good, half trash

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but not by much... You still gotta get rid of Disco Inferno, Build You Up, Guns Come Out, This is 50, Gatman & Robbin, So Amazing, God Gave Me Style, etc...

It was too much skippable records on the album..

And as much hate as Candy Shop gets, it's his 2nd most popular song numbers wise after In Da Club... I remember it being number one for mad weeks. 50 cares more about selling records than making classics.
God Gave Me Style & Disci Inferno were dope, you left off my Toy Soldiers tho, that and Gatman & Robin are top ten Woat 50 songs

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The idea of 50 giving his best songs to Game for The Documentary doesn't hold up. He couldn't recreate any of what he allegedly gave him. Game still released great albums post Documentary meanwhile more than half of The Massacre aged poorly. Gatman and Robbin was awful.