50 Cent posts Buck Jenners tranny lover. Young buck responds by saying he ghostwrote for 50

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean even this nikka name has always been low key hilarious to me from day one.

But I really don't know why he doesn't just own this shyt and get caked up, even if it's just temporarily. The era we're in is the perfect time to come out and get paid off them euro cacs instead of desperately trying to get a dime out of 50 which will never happen. :yeshrug:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Buck should probably let this one go. He doesn’t want or need 50 digging deeper into this issue.

50 isnt above spitting material someone else wrote. Does anyone remember that song he did with Earl Hayes called Double Up? There’s an original version by Earl Hayes where he did the whole song on a mixtape, way before the version with 50 came out, except 50 is spitting the verses Hayes wrote and they are going back and forth. I have no idea what happened to the original, because it seems like it was completely scrubbed from the internet once the version with 50 came out.
I was listening to Hayes way before they collabed and never heard that song on any of his tapes :usure:

50 always takes peoples songs and remakes them though.. that's not ghost writing

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is wild I know there are tranny tracers here is that the best G-Unit could afford ?

:scust:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to Hayes way before they collabed and never heard that song on any of his tapes :usure:

50 always takes peoples songs and remakes them though.. that's not ghost writing

I’m not talking about those G-Unit remixes.

The original double up was a solo song by Earl Hayes. It was the exact same lyrics we hear on the official version. On the official version, that first verse that 50 spits, is the exact same verse Hayes spits in the OG version of the song.

Im gonna try to search around. I don’t think Double Up is even the name of the original song.

At the end of the day, the shyt doesn’t matter to me.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not talking about those G-Unit remixes.

The original double up was a solo song by Earl Hayes. It was the exact same lyrics we hear on the official version. On the official version, that first verse that 50 spits, is the exact same verse Hayes spits in the OG version of the song.

Im gonna try to search around. I don’t think Double Up is even the name of the original song.

At the end of the day, the shyt doesn’t matter to me.
Like I said I got Hayes tapes from before he was even with Aftermath and never heard it. Not saying you lying though 50 does that all the time.

We Up with Kendrick was Kidd Kidd's originally

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Whole G-Unit catalog is corrupted now..:scust:...sorta kinda.

Just like with R Kelly shiit, if the music is good to you and you hear it, it's not like you gone clothesline the DJ or turn the radio station, you just gone keep an asterisk (a mental Pause :dame:) next to the name in your mind, and keep it moving.