50 Cent posts Buck Jenners tranny lover. Young buck responds by saying he ghostwrote for 50

Daps
Reppin
St louis
young butt need to stop man.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buck should probably let this one go. He doesn’t want or need 50 digging deeper into this issue.

50 isnt above spitting material someone else wrote. Does anyone remember that song he did with Earl Hayes called Double Up? There’s an original version by Earl Hayes where he did the whole song on a mixtape, way before the version with 50 came out, except 50 is spitting the verses Hayes wrote and they are going back and forth. I have no idea what happened to the original, because it seems like it was completely scrubbed from the internet once the version with 50 came out.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
him fukking guys degrades his music? :mjlol:

i'll keep bumping Buck until he starts rapping about fukking men. then im out :dame:
Nah he aint the only buck fan..me too..

His music not degraded its just..for me personally when he rappin about bytches i see/feel what he really talkin about.and it makes me a lil uncomfortable cuz i be forgetting the tranny shyt while listening to his music.just like with the clip he just posted claming he wrote for fifty

("Something something yo bytch!!")

Tranny situation popped up :dame:

Plus i see where all that super extra gangster aggression comes from.also makes me uncomfortable lol.