5 Years Later & Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Has Proven Everything Stone Cold Said About Him Completely Right.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
4x AEW World Heavyweight Champion
AEW International Champion
IWGP Champion
2x IWGP United States Champion

All those accomplishments and yet what really stands out from his AEW run?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
4x AEW World Heavyweight Champion
AEW International Champion
IWGP Champion
2x IWGP United States Champion

All those accomplishments and yet what really stands out from his AEW run?

when he told the fan to go fukk himself on live TV and totally ruined Jericho's attempts at getting over "G....F....Y" as a catch phrase :russ:

Silkk

Daps
when he told the fan to go fukk himself on live TV and totally ruined Jericho's attempts at getting over "G....F....Y" as a catch phrase :russ:
I dont remember the jericho shyt but yeah him shytting on that fan was hilarious :mjlol:

The one where he shyt on Punk was pretty good too. Just too few and far in between over 5 years

Silkk

Daps
With the way things are shaping up he might not even make Wembley and he’s supposed to be one of their top top guys (at least based on pay anyway).

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I dont remember the jericho shyt but yeah him shytting on that fan was hilarious :mjlol:

The one where he shyt on Punk was pretty good too. Just too few and far in between over 5 years

Mox had to break character and become himself for that punk promo. His best ever imo.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

He tried it for like a month, his usual shyt of trademarking some bullshyt and throwing catchphrases at a wall hoping something sticks and then blowing himself for another "reinvention"

images

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I haven't missed him. I didn't even realize he hasn't been on Dynamite in a while.

dude seems like he'd rather do those indy Bloodsport shows or do amateur MMA against garbage men in Cincinnati than wrestle for a big company at this point

He has more PTSD from having to wear a gas mask in a promo than the women do from Vince [redacted] them :why: