5 Reasons Why The Punisher Warzone was a masterpiece from crack.com

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Why is it so boring 4 episodes in tho

Daredevil s.2>>>>

As a fan of Punisher, I have to agree. Having one long narrative stretch across 12 episodes doesn’t serve a character like him well. Should’ve been an comic style, anthology-type series, where two or three episodes tie-in to each other, but the rest are separate stories.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
As a fan of Punisher, I have to agree. Having one long narrative stretch across 12 episodes doesn’t serve a character like him well. Should’ve been an comic style, anthology-type series, where two or three episodes tie-in to each other, but the rest are separate stories.
All that ptsd shyt with the marines and family drama :camby:

It took 7 damn episodes to get to the good shyt

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In some ways this is still better than the Netflix series
Hell no. This shyt was garbage. The Netflix series is the best punisher content we’ve ever had outside of the comics themselves.

The Netflix and Jane stuff are like labeled as the punisher.
yet feel and have nuffin to do with being the punisher.
I rock punisher logos damn near everyday.
I can not stand any of those movie style logos or the movies.
The war zone movie is the only movie that feels and resembles what the punisher is about.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Punisher is my favorite comic book character second only to Spiderman, and Bernthal is personally my favorite take on him. They altered the origin a bit and Castle hasn't descended totally into the force of nature Frank inevitably becomes but he's nailed the performance. Despite being the smallest physically to step into the role, he had the most prescense after donning the skull.

f12c6561f39fc46a7a3914c91371cbd66d9a6de3_hq.gif

5C273FB0A5BB027F422589B63E7988A7B7AA6DE8

source.gif

giphy.gif

Dude's voice and his mannerisms as Castle are exactly how I'd envision it in real life. He's an unremorseful machine. You can feel his anger at times through the screen and that cemetery scene with Daredevil describing his baby girls death was more powerful and memomarble than anything they ever put on the big screen concerning The Punisher.

If the rumors and speculation is true and they're doing the Slavers arc for season 2, it won't even be up for debate. :hubie:

Last edited: