5 Reasons Why The Punisher Warzone was a masterpiece from crack.com

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Punisher Max comics > those shytty films. That last punisher was straight though.

:scusthov: @ no more punisher flicks after the sandyhook shooting, I bet they have him show up in the avengers with plastic bullets and sh1t

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
punisher07.jpg

that game was cool you got to fight Kingpin, bushwhacker, the reavers, scully, i think jigsaw was the only one that shows up in the arcade version kind of sucks tho he just shows up decked out like rambo but has the same health as any other thug

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i loved the jane movie, warone was great for action...honestly, never seeen the one with dolph, cause when i was interested in buying it back in the day, it wasnt released on dvd...ill have to go check for that...

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:wow: I gotta get back on my Punisher shyt.

I used to read the comics all the time, but nikkas told me the movies were garbage.

These shyts look ill as a fukk :damn:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Enjoyed both but Warzone had me :krs: His family getting murked was done better in the first one though.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The first one to me is only like a 15 min movie just for these two scenes (they nailed the russian scene) and the short seconds he gets to murk people in between, like the blade to the guys skull and the you shouldnt play with knives part

[ame=http://youtu.be/lDRqYidDLFw]The Punisher - Russian Fight - YouTube[/ame]

The Punisher - Closing scene (HD) - YouTube

LOL@ the bottle of jack holding out longer than those glass jawed goons and the kid they were beating up that whole time on...

read punisher: year one its the basic core plot and premise for the first movie all bullsh1t aside and frank dealing out massive ass kickings -

Punisher_Year_One.jpg

also has jigsaws unofficiall debut, here he shows up as billy the beaut killer for the mob and gets his face cut up at the end -

punisherjigsaw2.jpg