5 Hour Energy Appreciation

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
only energy supplement I need

tumblr_meud7zpWmC1rjdfbwo1_500.gif

Had one bad experience with coffee and never drunk it again. Here's the back story...

One day I came to work without going to sleep the night before and I was in the office sleepy as hell, noding off and fukking up queries on the database. So I decided to walk over to a McDonald's and get some coffee. I was still sleepy as shyt and wasn't really thinking. So I got my coffee and my dumb-ass didn't even think to wait and drink it because it was steaming hot. Well, before I leave out the McDonald's door, I decide to take a drink and there was this bum inside the McDonald's (I guess he had been watching me) and as I'm about to drink I see him looking like :wtf: and I'm thinking to myself :rudy: "fukk dis bum looking at?" Man I drunk that shyt and my fukking mouth was on fukkin' FIRE :ohmy:...the roof of my mouth and tongue was burning like hell :sadcam:. I look and I see the bum like :weirdo: :laff::umad:...man I dropped the cup and spit that shyt on the McDonald's floor, I was damn near in tears, everyone was looking. I just scurried out the door with my L and walked fast as I could back to work like :sadbron:. A nikka was so discombobulated, swag all fukked up, I damn near got hit by a car on the way back too. A nikka couldn't taste shyt for about a week in a half...

Hammer

Banned
Daps
coffee and red bull don't do shyt for me

how many 5 hours i gotta drink to be :cook:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had one bad experience with coffee and never drunk it again. Here's the back story...

One day I came to work without going to sleep the night before and I was in the office sleepy as hell, noding off and fukking up queries on the database. So I decided to walk over to a McDonald's and get some coffee. I was still sleepy as shyt and wasn't really thinking. So I got my coffee and my dumb-ass didn't even think to wait and drink it because it was steaming hot. Well, before I leave out the McDonald's door, I decide to take a drink and there was this bum inside the McDonald's (I guess he had been watching me) and as I'm about to drink I see him looking like :wtf: and I'm thinking to myself :rudy: "fukk dis bum looking at?" Man I drunk that shyt and my fukking mouth was on fukkin' FIRE :ohmy:...the roof of my mouth and tongue was burning like hell :sadcam:. I look and I see the bum like :weirdo: :laff::umad:...man I dropped the cup and spit that shyt on the McDonald's floor, I was damn near in tears, everyone was looking. I just scurried out the door with my L and walked fast as I could back to work like :sadbron:. A nikka was so discombobulated, swag all fukked up, I damn near got hit by a car on the way back too. A nikka couldn't taste shyt for about a week in a half...
thought it was gonna be a doodoo story. Still laughed :hovlol:
coffee and red bull don't do shyt for me

how many 5 hours i gotta drink to be :cook:
one extra strength

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

yeah they make their coffee very hot

its good if you're going to add creamer, if not then just wait a bit

but I do like my coffee very hot