$5,751 for an ICE PACK at the Emergency Room

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GREED & no one to tegulate it , send that to the rethugs . The same group who gutted workers rights

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
it's listed under your avatar you stupid fukk. clearly that finest new brunswick rock is messing with your peabrain

Man, I wish we could all live like you breh, raging at people over the internet cause you're an insecure, pathetic loser, who clearly gets no respect in the real world, same as you get no respect on here :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I wish we could all live like you breh, raging at people over the internet cause you're an insecure, pathetic loser, who clearly gets no respect in the real world, same as you get no respect on here :pacspit:

*yawn* stfu you new brunswick bum. don't you have cars to wash?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
a bag of iv fluids is over 1k in NJ this healthcare system makes no fukking sense.
And here's the best part...

Doctors and hospitals blame insurance companies for these retarded fees and the insurance companies blame doctors and hospitals while they all rake in 500% profit...

Only people losing in this asinine system are those that require medical care...

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
speaking of predatory practices...and people wonder why many go to mexico to get medicine and treatments they need for fraction of cost.

I had to go ER a few years back, they aint do shyt but give me some benzos...that visit in SF cost me over 3.5k and I paid 2k out of pocket because deductible. and I have decent insurance from a tech company.
if you dont have insurance and are seriously sick in the US, you might as well be dead :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You go to the ER for a cut?

If u fall and hit any part of your head, then yea u should. Id be concern of them not getting a CT scan of the head done moreso then the ice pack bill. Sounds like a shytty hospital to begin with

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
speaking of predatory practices...and people wonder why many go to mexico to get medicine and treatments they need for fraction of cost.

I had to go ER a few years back, they aint do shyt but give me some benzos...that visit in SF cost me over 3.5k and I paid 2k out of pocket because deductible. and I have decent insurance from a tech company.
if you dont have insurance and are seriously sick in the US, you might as well be dead :manny:

I’d be shyt out of luck if I didn’t have insurance through my spouse. :wow: