[5/4/14] WWE Extreme Rules: Kendo Sticks 'n Garbage Cans

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll be honest I feel like the 'E is trying to derail Bryan's momentum by putting him with Kane. :smh:

Nah, on the contrary. They want to make him a more believable underdog than a Rey Mysterio and want to put him over a "monster" while Cena/Orton/Wyatt are busy doing other things.

What's sad is that WWE still thinks Kane is worth a damn in the title scene. Even if they can build him in 2 weeks like a Big Show, people don't think he's gonna win the belt and the matches are never gonna be better than "good".

Like, turn Sheamus heel and make him go corporate. You can build him in 2 weeks like Kane, the story with Bryan builds itself and even if most people wouldn't buy him as a real threat for the title, it's still better than Kane and we'll get some piff matches.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So I guess that little Wyatts kid gave up on his dream of replacing Cam Newton as QB of the Panthers huh? :heh:

cam-newton-with-kid-from-commercial.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Bryan/Kane match sound crazy as fukk.....lol. haha....shyt was on some NEXT LEVEL shyt. They really throwing Bryan into crazy situations behind the scenes....forklifts and FIRE?! HAHA:laugh:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nah, on the contrary. They want to make him a more believable underdog than a Rey Mysterio and want to put him over a "monster" while Cena/Orton/Wyatt are busy doing other things.

What's sad is that WWE still thinks is worth a damn in the title scene. Even if they can build him in 2 weeks like a Big Show, people don't think he's gonna win the belt and the matches are never gonna be better than "good".

Like, turn Sheamus heel and make him go corporate. You can build him in 2 weeks like Kane, the story with Bryan builds itself and even if most people wouldn't buy him as a real threat for the title, it's still better than Kane and we'll get some piff matches.

Yeah no doubt, Sheamus going corporate is a cool idea. I'm tired of this Mysterio (Underdog vs Monster) booking shyt already.

It's tiresome!!

Daps
Fair enough but I'm only saying this because I read reports on the WF site saying that Bryan has peaked already.

The match itself definitely showed that Bryan can work a great fun hardcore match. No doubt!!

Man that Bryan peaked already shyt is so fukking dumb.

It's just that we haven't seen a guy whose acsension meant so much, so it feels like a peak at WMXXX if you don't know what he is capable of.

He can work with EVERY SINGLE MAN OR WOMAN on this roster and have a good match.

He is the new HBK. There is no peak because he can have a great match with Scott Armstrong if he had too. So the reality is when he is in the main even he will deliver every single night.

Who else can you say that about?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Right now some dude is coming to work at the ZOD...

:damn: WHO COPPED MY FORKRIDE!

:mjlol: I'll have the image in my head for years. Reminds me of the HIAC where Legacy locked out HHH and he left and came back with power tools. I just can just see HHH busting into Home Depot, next door, like "WHERE ARE THE POWER TOOLS?!?!?!?"

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Man that Bryan peaked already shyt is so fukking dumb.

It's just that we haven't seen a guy whose acsension meant so much, so it feels like a peak at WMXXX if you don't know what he is capable of.

He can work with EVERY SINGLE MAN OR WOMAN on this roster and have a good match.

He is the new HBK. There is no peak because he can have a great match with Scott Armstrong if he had too. So the reality is when he is in the main even he will deliver every single night.

Who else can you say that about?

I'm not disputing that whatsoever. You are absolutely right 100%. Hopefully these 'E officials agree with your sentiment.