[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of Julia Hart's parents, she say my niece and her friends signs and was like "are you guys all big Ricky Starks fans? Our daughter is Julia Hart, she works with him. If you want I can take a picture and she can show it to him. My niece's friend looked all confused like "...he's our UNCLE!" :russ::russ::russ:
I'm over here scratching my head like is Ricky Starks the friends uncle or are you Ricky Starks or who knows what's going on. :mjlol:

I'm gonna assume you are not Ricky Starks cuz you would be preparing for your match. :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's no reason he shouldn't be cheating right now.
It boggles my mind nobody has ever went :ufdup: at him. I guess they don't care because most fans just love when he goes full speed and does big move sequences but man, I know a lot of veterans gotta look at this control sections and go :snoop: every damn time.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Russo really had this man getting kidnapped and raped by ninjas :bryan:

Can't imagine how he would've booked Adam Cole :bryan:
Probably would've made him carry a fake baby to the ring and call them Adam Cole & BAYBAY. Michael Cole would've been revealed as Adam's long lost father, ya know, some shyt like that. :pachaha:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
I'm over here scratching my head like is Ricky Starks the friends uncle or are you Ricky Starks or who knows what's going on. :mjlol:

I'm gonna assume you are not Ricky Starks cuz you would be preparing for your match. :ufdup:
:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :russ:
Starks is my brother. I'm here with my sister, niece, sister's BFF and her family.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I do not enjoy the talents of Adam Cole.
giphy.gif