[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm really split on whether I want to order and watch this PPV. There's too many matches on the card, and too many matches that aren't interesting to me. I do want to see Hangman/Punk, Rosa/Deeb and the tag-team title match but I think I could wait :patrice:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm really split on whether I want to order and watch this PPV. There's too many matches on the card, and too many matches that aren't interesting to me. I do want to see Hangman/Punk, Rosa/Deeb and the tag-team title match but I think I could wait :patrice:
Yeah I normally order every PPV...but this one I don't know bruh..

So many matches with little buildup...I mean why do we need Darby/Kyle and the 6 man mixed tag was teased then seemed dropped and now is back on for some reason and PVZ wasn't even there...just odd as hell

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah I normally order every PPV...but this one I don't know bruh..

So many matches with little buildup...I mean why do we need Darby/Kyle and the 6 man mixed tag was teased then seemed dropped and now is back on for some reason and PVZ wasn't even there...just odd as hell

I think he's throwing matches on the card to prolong to the main event to start after Celtics/Heat.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Nearby movie theater showing this for $25 but the runtime listed at 6 hours :huhldup::what:. Contemplating getting some food beforehand and seeing it. I don't know though. It's been ages since I've watched a full on wrestling PPV. When is the actual main show start time?

Edit: see that the main show starts at 7

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nearby movie theater showing this for $25 but the runtime listed at 6 hours :huhldup::what:. Contemplating getting some food beforehand and seeing it. I don't know though. It's been ages since I've watched a full on wrestling PPV. When is the actual main show start time?

Edit: see that the main show starts at 7
PReshow starts at 7 eastern, main show 8