Reppin
Charlotte
Wonder if RUSH will use Chris Benoit’s themesong or Black Skinhead :troll:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Eddie didn't care about winning. In the promo from earlier, he said that Jericho was pushing him to a self destructive place. It fit the story of the feud

I get that, but it doesn't make him a good babyface. It makes him an idiot that can't control himself that's continually sabotaged by his self-destructive impulses.

The story's fine, Kingston's character is fine, it's the alignment and the fanbase's investment in him that I question.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
heel Charlotte would be dope as hell in AEW :banderas:

ee96f-16160315409253-800.jpg

charlotte-flair-slap.gif

3rq4ssU.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I know he's popular and over, but Eddie is the absolute motherfukking WOAT babyface. Just a dumbass, selfish prick that compromises his and his side's chances of success at the worst possible times. I have no idea why people like him, guys like him are self-destructive pieces of shyt no one wants to associate with in real life. Eddie's team lost directly because he couldn't stave off his revenge for, I dunno, a minute or two.

I fear for a fanbase that thinks guys like him represent them.

it made perfect sense for him to come out with the gas and try to light Jericho on fire though if you saw his promo earlier when he was sipping the Jack, he said Jericho brought out his demons and took him back to a dark place which ultimately ended up costing his whole crew the match :manny:

Kingston ain't really a traditional babyface but moreso an anti-hero, he's a regular dude that been through some shyt and has had struggles but still puts up a fight to push forward through adversity and that's why crowds rock with him