Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Roman gonna give Jimmy that beat down on SD and Jey gonna save him. Mark my words. :ufdup:

Either that or Jey gonna apologize for what Jimmy did and try to mediate, and then Roman makes Jey pay the price. Which then sets up either Jimmy vs Roman or Usos vs Roman/Solo for MITB, then Jey vs Roman at SummerSlam.
Either way, whatever happens :whew: this MFin' storyline!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Shout to the real queen Asuka :blessed:
I’m surprised there’s no mark outrage on here that Bianca lost. The match was just made like 2-3 weeks ago, right? No proper buildup and lost in a random PLE in Saudi.

Maybe because it’s Asuka, but if it was Becky or Charlotte I’m sure they’d be furious. :heh:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I’m surprised there’s no mark outrage on here that Bianca lost. The match was just made like 2-3 weeks ago, right? No proper buildup and lost in a random PLE in Saudi.

Maybe because it’s Asuka, but if it was Becky or Charlotte I’m sure they’d be furious. :heh:
I'm actually cool with it. I mean I'm not sure if Asuka is going to retire soon or not. I know she's not young so I don't mind this being one of her last reigns. she's put in the work and deserves a run with the belt. I kind of like her being a heel