[5/27] Cokeboy & Haitch Present Saudimania IX: Night of Champions 2023

Pick the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh, expecting me to suspend belief and look at fukking Jungle Boy as a pillar of anything is asking too much. Then fukking Darby Arlin, and the malnourished fakkit that has his tongue out

Jungle boy name and gimmick is a starter gimmick you grow out of and find a new name and gimmick
:dead:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
GOAT storyline for any faction in history. I can’t believe the amount of juice still left to be squeezed

Potential GOAT storyline of all time.
easily the GOAT storyline..we going on almost 4 yrs & still have so many branches to touch + these mfs have another cousin on the Indy circuit

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh. I’ve never even watched him. I just saw one picture and hated him instantly

When I heard about his scuffle with Andrade, I immediately knew who was at fault.

Tony Khan is not a serious promoter
Tony Khan has the luxury of having access to a boatload of his daddy's money. He doesn't have to book shows for the rest of us, he just puts together matchups that he wants to see.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Paul Heyman deserves an Oscar for the way he's booked this whole Bloodline saga, and HHH deserves a Razzie for the way he's booked Bianca. With reports of LA Knight(who I like) and Dunne getting solo pushes in the very near future, Smackdown along with RAW is about to become very Indie-rrific.
giphy.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
easily the GOAT storyline..we going on almost 4 yrs & still have so many branches to touch + these mfs have another cousin on the Indy circuit
They should just rename Smackdown to "The Bloodline", and every character and storyline connects back to them. They would be on Season 5 right now Episode 12

They damn near need a Oscar for this shyt. :wow: