[5/10/23] AEW Dynamite live from Detroit: Omega vs. Moxley in a Steel Cage, Claudio vs. Fenix, Christian shyts on Wardlow's dead dad, probably

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It just feels like everyone turns eventually in AEW.
Honestly surprised Big Show ain't got him one in yet :lolbron:

I just hate how telegraphed/forced most of them have been. MJF on Cody, Regal, Callis. I feel like the biggest thing missing from AEW in that regards is the turn of a big star.

Kenny's turn when he got the belt was dope along with the subsequent Bucks turn to align with him. But like right now I guess Bryan, Claudio, and Mox are all supposed to be heels......But it doesn't really feel like they ever actually turned. They just started fuccking people up one week but they still get cheered and never go at the fans to try and get booed.

I've been waiting over a decade for Mox to have a real heel run, All I heard for YEARS was how great he was on the mic and as a heel all the way back to that dropped feud with Foley he had. Still waiting to see that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Where does tree payoff lead? Not a Don vs Kenny match. Seems pointless
Kenny getting the W at either the PPV match or whatever is the feud finale (which will be after DoN, no doubt). I kinda think BCC should win at DoN so The Elite gets Ibushi to turn the tides and then win at Blood & Guts or something like that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Maaaaaaaaaan Bryan just be acting like a bytch :smh:

Like how you sitting there slurping off this man who you can't even beat and you supposed to be the leader of the group and "best wrestler in the world" :beli:
Here you go again :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Maaaaaaaaaan Bryan just be acting like a bytch :smh:

Like how you sitting there slurping off this man who you can't even beat and you supposed to be the leader of the group and "best wrestler in the world" :beli:
Yea D Bry def shoulda been AEW champ and still should be

He def should have won that tournament and went on a nice run while they built MJF up

That world title match for DON is :dwillhuh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
D8RQqEG.gif

more GIF's from tonight in the Anna Jay thread :sas1:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea D Bry def shoulda been AEW champ and still should be

But he def should have won that tournament and went on a nice run while they built MJF up

They world title match for DON is :dwillhuh:
shyt is nasty, MJF barely ready to be main eventing. Definitely shouldn’t be doing it with any of the other three.

Darby could make for a good Dynamite title match though.

Last edited: