[5/10/23] AEW Dynamite live from Detroit: Omega vs. Moxley in a Steel Cage, Claudio vs. Fenix, Christian shyts on Wardlow's dead dad, probably

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Main event was a spot fest. These dudes don’t even sell the spots and just move on to the next. :skip:

So I guess Callis is gonna be the new BCC manager? It would not make sense if that doesn’t happen.

Most likely will happen, but it sorta sucks because Danielson and Mox are more than good enough on the mic and don’t really need Callis

If that's the case they need to book him as Claudio's mouth piece because he can use a hype man.

This would be a much better use for him.

I’d like to see him paired with Claudio and Takeshyta. Could take them to the next level

Might have thrown him in the bushes to run with Ospreay :manny:

I actually thought he was going to turn on omega for Ospreay during their last match, would be a cool pairing if Ospreay ever decides to appear in AEW more often

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only watched Mox/Kenny last night; it was a microcosm of what I like and I dislike about AEW. For the most part it was a fun garbage match, but Mox and Kenny really need to work on how to sell pain, emotion and strikes. Mox throws some of the worst punches this side of Shane McMahon. Kenny looked like he was stoned when Callis turned on him.

The spot when Omega tossed Mox through the cage was pretty cool.

If they insisted on using weapons, the chair with barbed wire was enough. I rolled my eyes when Mox brought out the sugar glass. AEW needs to learn that less is more.

Callis should have kept stabbing Kenny with the screwdriver. I didn't understand the kiss.