[5/10/23] AEW Dynamite live from Detroit: Omega vs. Moxley in a Steel Cage, Claudio vs. Fenix, Christian shyts on Wardlow's dead dad, probably

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
So days after the already legendary San Juan street fight that’s still buzzing AEw decides too book their own, but out of their entire roster, it’s Anna Jay vs Julia Hart:snoop:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Christan: You have a dead dad?

4h9zjn.png
I don't know if Christian's dad's still alive. But that old man is going to get some major hell if he dies from all the hate Christian be putting out about dead daddies and family members:umad:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I know people like to look at her but Anna Jay is horrible and she will never get any better

Anna had a good match with Jade awhile ago. She was doing well before the shoulder injury too. I think her shoulder is still not fully recovered/may never fully recover based on some of the interviews I've heard from her.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I know people like to look at her but Anna Jay is horrible and she will never get any better

ain't nobody worried about wrestling :skip: ... AEW got plenty of that.

Anna is here to draw attention and ratings, not stars for Meltzer.... hell, even that meme of her went viral. if AEW plays their cards right she could move some merchandise for them.