4K Blu-ray discs arriving in 2015 to fight streaming media

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone make a gif of me pouring jelly on myself because thats exactly what I did when I bought my tv and said nah I don't need 4k..

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Same dudes calling themself pc master race would rather stream a 720p movie than enjoy 4k quality because they dont wanna pay :heh:
Nah, we just dump old and obsolete ways of doing things. When I go away on my laptop I have access to dozens of movies "digitally" without fumbling with discs like a loser

Or are you one of those cats I used to see with THESE on the flights?
0006211849392_500X500.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Prove that then, cause by all accounts it looks like the ISPs are working as hard as possible to stop streaming media or drive the cost up because it kills cable.

ISPs sell cable breh and streaming is bad for that

They want a piece of the streaming pie which is different than trying to stop it, they loose hundreds of thousands of subscribers each year and they trying to stop the bleeding

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that they don't want to. It's that they can't. Do people who can pay ever complain? not really. :manny:

Let me see a nikka who bought a lambo complain about gas prices :mjlol:

People who make Lambos make them for a select few......Is that what you're saying Sony had in mind with Blu Ray.....is that they really didn't really want Blu Ray to be the number one medium for video and just own 30% of the market....................:pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They want a piece of the streaming pie which is different than trying to stop it, they loose hundreds of thousands of subscribers each year and they trying to stop the bleeding
No breh, stop it. ISPs have never cared about losing subscribers since they control the internet. They will either charge you more for Internet with caps or they will cripple streaming service providers with high cost to host their material.

Where the hell did u get the idea that IPSs have to compete for subscriptions? What would be the alternative to having internet?