49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say that :mjlol:

nikkas in here looking for shyt to hate on like women :scust:

"Her ankles too fat" :dame:

"Her titties and ass ain't real" :dame:

"Ya'll nikkas so quick to love a white girl" :dame:

:dead:

So you aren't gonna deduct points for fake ass and t*ts? Yeah, they look good in pictures but when you grab the bunz and it feels like a concrete ball inserted into her behind, it's a different story.

I got no issue on calling out surgical enhancements. It's like a dude juicing up and expecting people to marvel at his physique.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Azz is cut off in the first pic, and azz looks pretty wide in the second pic. Women do fill out breh :yeshrug: Let this obsession to prove her body fake go bro, it's not healthy :mjpls:

:mjlol: @ "Ass look wide"

So, she lost weight, got bigger titties while doing it, her ass turned into a bubble butt after being wide and noticeably flat?

Yall will believe it as long as it's white :mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ "Ass look wide"

So, she lost weight, got bigger titties while doing it, her ass turned into a bubble butt after being wide and noticeably flat?

Yall will believe it as long as it's white :mjpls:

Yeah yeah yeah you talk a good talk, until she bends it over and starts clappin' it to some do funk. Then all that surgery bullsh*t goes out the window :mjpls: Rationalize towards the positive, not the negative breh. It's real because she has cankles, is short, and might have some mediterranean in her breh. No need to analyze further than that :mjpls:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
So you aren't gonna deduct points for fake ass and t*ts? Yeah, they look good in pictures but when you grab the bunz and it feels like a concrete ball inserted into her behind, it's a different story.

I got no issue on calling out surgical enhancements. It's like a dude juicing up and expecting people to marvel at his physique.
Breh I'm not fukkin her, I don't care. :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah yeah yeah you talk a good talk, until she bends it over and starts clappin' it to some do funk. Then all that surgery bullsh*t goes out the window :mjpls: Rationalize towards the positive, not the negative breh. It's real because she has cankles, is short, and might have some mediterranean in her breh. No need to analyze further than that :mjpls:

I don't fukk with white women breh, never have, not when 100% real versions of that exist.....

I like brown skin :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with white women breh, never have, not when 100% real versions of that exist.....

I like brown skin :yeshrug:

bopbWJ.gif

Você tem certeza? :mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of dudes on here don't seem to fukk with women offline. Some of the stuff I read. This broad is a 23 year old that just graduated med school and managing to get booty and hip augmentation? That sh1t just doesn't happen.

Also, while a lot of women get their asses done, many do not. Many fill out after they turn a certain age. Some go hard in the gym. Others just getting a lot of dikk. Not every thick broad is surgically enhanced.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she prob flagged him down in santana row i've seen so many bytches out there thirsty as shyt for nfl players :heh:

but she's a doctor so :ehh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well what makes you an expert sir? I mean have you bought ass from tons of medical students to substantiate your claims? I mean where is this clandestine information from?

I wouldn't say he's an expert, but more and more younger women are sell p*ssy now, even professionals to get the things they want.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The reach is real. Bouncing from one extreme to the other, some nikkas hyped because she's white & others going full Inspector Gadget because she's white. Just like almost anything else in this world, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

You're either a buck dancing c00n or a militant that hates everything White. fukk outta here with that bullshyt. Can't even take this shyt seriously.

:Ugh5150:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Ass and thighs are obviously fake, and she isn't a real doctor, most likely a nurse or a phlebotomist.

Lol at you nikkas thinking attention whoring instathots with ass shots and fake t*ts have the intellect to become a physician :mjlol:
Let alone by age 28 :russ:

I got some land in Texarkana to sell to some of you dumbass gullible nikkas :pachaha:

Obviously she is a golddigger, black athletes are easy prey for white women so she'll get half and child support in a few years and he'll most likely catch a rape charge:yeshrug:

He won tho :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You made this thread, you really think we about to have some back and forth :dead:

Breh, come on.

Whenever it's a white woman with a surgically enhanced body people come up with excuses, that's usually the first response in a thread about Bernice Burgos and the same dudes who bring it up never mention it for the robo white broads. I'm not saying that's you, but these threads always go like this, the amount of excuses and :cape: for the white chicks is ridiculous.

:wow: