49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much money could she be making as a med school student, tho?? I know she isn't cranking out 40 hour work weeks.

Her fam looks middle class but not enough to be paying for her to go on exotic vacations every month.

Looks suspect to me.
:hubie: I'm not in their pockets.

broller

Veteran
Daps
No disrespect but what in the hell are you talking about? You really think a significant portion of medical students are selling ass? I mean really? In my experience you know being an actual medical student yes you did have hoes but im gonna go out on a limb and say the majority of female medical students aren't having sex for money.

I mean it was a scandal at my school when a med student slept with her resident (who was married to another resident) and broke up a marriage

:picard:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, go back far enough on their instagrams and there's always a picture they forget that has the truth.

White people in general have big ass ankles and large calves.

She looks a lot younger in that pic to be honest, plus you got the sun shadow and purse :yeshrug: 9 times out of 10 girls with cankles are thick through the thighs, whether it's slim thick, white girl thick, or black girl thick, they are thick through the thighs, especially Mediterranean/Arab girls. Either way bro real or fake she looks good right now plus she's a doctor that's most def a win in my book :obama:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What does that pic prove? I'm genuinely curious

You made this thread, you really think we about to have some back and forth :dead:

She looks a lot younger in that pic to be honest, plus you got the sun shadow and purse :yeshrug: 9 times out of 10 girls with cankles are thick through the thighs, whether it's slim thick, white girl thick, or black girl thick, they are thick through the thighs, especially Mediterranean/Arab girls. Either way bro real or fake she looks good right now plus she's a doctor that's most def a win in my book :obama:

Breh, come on.

Whenever it's a white woman with a surgically enhanced body people come up with excuses, that's usually the first response in a thread about Bernice Burgos and the same dudes who bring it up never mention it for the robo white broads. I'm not saying that's you, but these threads always go like this, the amount of excuses and :cape: for the white chicks is ridiculous.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
how is he gonna fukk it up?
:jbhmm:
the coli tells me
1. hes rich and can do whatever he wants
2.he should be searching for his upgrade now
3. hes rich so she knows what shes getting into

She's pretty, nice body, and obviously smart. Dont know her personality. Just hope dude dont do no man type of shyt and get a side thot pregnant.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I've seen this chick before.

Look at older pics, she always had the hips n thighs, but she might've gotten that BBL to blast past the regular white girl big butt flattie wide cakes n give her cheeks some real punch ala many black women.

Tldr: had the curvy frame but had her cheeks lifted via help is my professional diagnosis.

Ftr, i don't think this chick was ever "skinny".

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
U serious?

She's an attention whoring thot.. doctor or no doctor

Obviously ran through before meeting dude and will get run through after

Bruh you know how hard it is to become a doctor. Stop shyting on smart women.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She pretty ..

But fukk wrong with her hips
full

Photoshopped.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You made this thread, you really think we about to have some back and forth :dead:

Breh, come on.

Whenever it's a white woman with a surgically enhanced body people come up with excuses, that's usually the first response in a thread about Bernice Burgos and the same dudes who bring it up never mention it for the robo white broads. I'm not saying that's you, but these threads always go like this, the amount of excuses and :cape: for the white chicks is ridiculous.

Azz is cut off in the first pic, and azz looks pretty wide in the second pic. Women do fill out breh :yeshrug: Let this obsession to prove her body fake go bro, it's not healthy :mjpls: