45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mueller coming out against them was a pretty big blow to them. And the media harped on that too.
Mueller never said they were wrong, he just disagreed with some wording.

It was the corporate mainstream media who ran with they were wrong because they want to crush outlets like Buzzfeed.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
odysseus-and-the-sirens-english-school.jpg

Trump Held Talks With Moscow Leadership to Build Mall, Ex-Mayor Reveals

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Jerry Nadler says he may subpoena Matt Whitaker: "In an abundance of caution—to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly—I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony."
10:30 AM - Feb 5, 2019

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have a feeling, the Trump admins wont be cooperating with the subpoena's. I think they will flat out refuse to turn or documents and show up for hearings. The GOP will back their actions instead of seeing at as blatant disrespect for them as well.

the bureaucratic wing of the coup has awakened!!!

to do nothing...:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a feeling, the Trump admins wont be cooperating with the subpoena's. I think they will flat out refuse to turn in documents and show up for hearings. The GOP will back their actions instead of seeing at as blatant disrespect for them as well.
What if warrants are issued for their arrest then what?