RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

been a minute since we had a crazy trumper kill some people, we're probably about due :francis:

So, I actually did some research on the conspiracy theorists. They largely believe that Trump isn’t from Illuminati bloodlines. They believe that unlike all previous administrations, Trump cannot be controlled. They believe he has so much money, that he can’t be bribed. Also, they believe that the Illuminati bloodlines have sex with children to increase their power.

This then ties into UFOs (Trump’s space force), aliens (shape shifting reptilians), fake news (where you cannot trust any MSM source),etc. you can really go off the deep end with this shyt. I believe that most of these Q followers truly believe this stuff.

I will say this though, whoever started this Q shyt are masters of Psyops. They have weaved new age thought, ufology, science, religion, and hatred so well together to create this movement.

I wonder who these creators are, and what their end goals are. Somebody clearly spent a lot of time creating the Q mythology. But, why? :jbhmm:

Is this a product of the CIA, a product of Russia, a product of Trump? What’s going on here? :jbhmm:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Eh, Mueller's not going to indict Don Jr until he can bring all potential charges (conspiracy) against him at the same time and close up the investigation. Indicting Don Jr for just lying to Congress is a good way to get fired and for the investigation to be stopped short.
Yeah. Once you cross that line, Trump will go into full protection mode and use whatever powers he has and not worry about constitutional issues.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
. Also, they believe that the Illuminati bloodlines have sex with children to increase their power.

This then ties into UFOs (Trump’s space force), aliens (shape shifting reptilians), fake news (where you cannot trust any MSM source),etc. you can really go off the deep end with this shyt. I believe that most of these Q followers truly believe this stuff.
:picard:

Is this a product of the CIA :whoo:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
So, I actually did some research on the conspiracy theorists. They largely believe that Trump isn’t from Illuminati bloodlines. They believe that unlike all previous administrations, Trump cannot be controlled. They believe he has so much money, that he can’t be bribed. Also, they believe that the Illuminati bloodlines have sex with children to increase their power.

I will say this though, whoever started this Q shyt are masters of Psyops. They have weaved new age thought, ufology, science, religion, and hatred so well together to create this movement.

I wonder who these creators are, and what their end goals are. Somebody clearly spent a lot of time creating the Q mythology. But, why? :jbhmm:

Is this a product of the CIA, a product of Russia, a product of Trump? What’s going on here? :jbhmm:

I actually had my first encounter with a real life Q believer today. She was saying she is excited because tomorrow is gonna be a big day, and that Trump is going to abolish the banking system and all debt will be eradicated. :mjlit:She also said that Obama and Hillary are already at Gitmo facing military tribunals as we speak.:bryan: She was saying a lot of other wild shyt that I had a hard time keeping up with.

I tried my best to calmly reason with her, but she was in pretty deep. Any time I pointed out that Trump surrounds himself with evil people entrenched in Global Banking, the Military Industrial Complex, the Private Prison Industry, and Multi-National Corporations, she would say that it's all just a cover. That he really despises guys like Bolton and Mnuchin, and that he's really just a peaceful, loving man that is here to save America. She even said he only wants the wall so that poor people from Central America won't risk getting hurt or killed on their trek to America. :wtf:

It was a crazy conversation. She was full on :lawd: expectingTrump to abolish the Fed tomorrow and forgive all debt tomorrow. She said it had something to do with the Chinese New Year. :dead:shyt's wacky. I just left it by saying I guess time will tell if she's right or not.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
the original Q poster guy accidentally logged into the Q 4cac account while streaming video games, he's just some guy