45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
what sub forums do you folks usually post in?

i avoided HL on :hamster: because i felt that i was in out of my depth but i started fukking with it once the coli dropped.
i usually stick to TLR and HL here on the coli and occasionally pop off in the Film room.
i used to fukk with the Arcadium heavy but HL has completely taken over as my predominant sub forum off the strength of trump.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They all tryin to get the hell up outta there:laff:

he's the chief of staff to the VP pence.
he was supposed to replace kelly as trump's chief of staff, right?

the circle of people trump has to choose for cabinet positions is getting rather small.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i avoided HL on :hamster: because i felt that i was in out of my depth but i started fukking with it once the coli dropped.
i usually stick to TLR and HL here on the coli and occasionally pop off in the Film room.
i used to fukk with the Arcadium heavy but HL has completely taken over as my predominant sub forum off the strength of trump.

seum,HL, film room, six fig six cert, TLR/Booth can be goat and woat at the same time

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

6EKX.gif

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

It's reaching that point where many folks just plain walk away.

Reaching. It's not bad enough yet. Gonna take a looooot but this filing certainly changed shyt to higher gears.

Trust team trump is shook. Because now it's in a federal filing that he fukked up. Here in Louisiana a lot of white folks walking around looking hurt and dejected. He's still their boy they're just disappointed.

A horrible mother knows her hard headed son is all she has so she will defend his hard headed behavior.....but not forever.

Man....it's not even January yet.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

I think I post more in this thread than anywhere else really. I don't post all that much here either :laugh:

Outside of HL, most of my time is spent in TSC or the film room.