45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Their target is the President of the United States. It’s fukked up, but it is what it is.
Right. Can we please appreciate the theater of peeling away of a presidency layer by layer without simple minded nikkas bringing their locked up homies into the narrative :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this...is an interesting tweet to be fair :francis:

but it ignores that he didn't have congress :francis:

Trump literally has government in the palm of his hand :mindblown:

The white house ran like a well oiled machine still.
Rahm left to terrorise Chicago and Lew got a promotion. Daley left after Obama was re-elected.
Obama couldn't pass his agenda because republicans were determined to see him fail. When the democrats were the majority his agenda was passed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The white house ran like a well oiled machine still.
Rahm left to terrorise Chicago and Lew got a promotion. Daley left after Obama was re-elected.
Obama couldn't pass his agenda because republicans were determined to see him fail. When the democrats were the majority his agenda was passed.

Easy breh Dems gave him shyt when Dems had both houses

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Right. Can we please appreciate the theater of peeling away of a presidency layer by layer without simple minded nikkas bringing their locked up homies into the narrative :mjlol:

I mean I agree with them, but taking down the president is bigger. shyt I had to sit for six months for a half a pound, Cohen only got 35 more months for crimes against the country. But, it is what it is, let’s hope his snitching was pivotal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I mean I agree with them, but taking down the president is bigger. shyt I had to sit for six months for a half a pound, Cohen only got 35 more months for crimes against the country. But, it is what it is, let’s hope his snitching was pivotal.

:laff:

And to be fair, its not like any of them are going down for their REAL mafioso ties :francis:

Look at the jail time dudes got for Watergate...it wasn't exactly football numbers either.

White collar crimes are tricky because its hard to point to people who were "hurt" in the real sense

Watergate Seven - Wikipedia