RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
In no way shape, form, or fashion defending the broken attrocities of our justice system, but if you know of any weed carriers that have the potential to bring down the most powerful man on Earth, than do tell.

Your point, while valid, isn't taking into account that the investigation is ongoing. It's an incomplete analysis.
Valid point but he didn't fully cooperate with the SDNY which is why they shytted on him...

Even SCO said on the initial interviews they had with him he kept repeating the same lies...

He cooperated with SCO on like the 9th interview after he realized he was completely fukked...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After a good night sleep allowing this news to set it I'm quite infuriated...

You got folk rotting in jail cells all across the country for 10+ years for selling a bag of weed...

Cohen out here committing treason, lying to the feds, multiple financial fraud felonies and all they slap him with is 46 months?:what:

Logically explain to me how that makes any got damn sense...

Its good in the sense that we're closer to locking up cheeto but this yet again shines a bright light on white privilege in this country...
The logic in criminal law isn’t very logical.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone watched fox news lately, I can't stomach to watch it but I'm curious to how they are trying to spin the past few days. Are they even trying to spin it or are they going with the just ignore it and it doesn't exist.

It’s fun watching just a couple minutes of Hannity. It’s basically, what about the Uranium One deal, the fake Steele Dossier, Hillary Clinton committed real collusion, The Deep State etc.

Fox used to drive me crazy, but now that I know for certain we got individual 1, I find it hilarious.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It’s fun watching just a couple minutes of Hannity. It’s basically, what about the Uranium One deal, the fake Steele Dossier, Hillary Clinton committed real collusion, The Deep State etc.

Fox used to drive me crazy, but now that I know for certain we got individual 1, I find it hilarious.
The fake Steele dossier lol. Hasn't everything pretty much been verified except the pee tape

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Mueller got dirt on him and he's clinging on for dear life now.

Trust.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A8QsIQ7.gif

Daps
If/how many people have y'all put on to really paying attention to this shyt? Im at a point now where sometimes my girl will send me screenshots off twitter of non verified people tracking shyt thats happening. A year ago she didn't know who the AG was or how government is supposed to work. Trumps shytshow of a presidency is forcing people to either wake up or go for gold in mental gymnastics

On a sidenote this Individual-1 label is the best little thing to come out this report fo me. No longer will we have to refer to Cheeto as 45:salute:

Bigups to everyone posting info, sharing theories, or even keeping track of all this shyt. The world is a god damn mess but aint shyt has ever been accomplished by crying and complaining. Its about time weak-willed, pudgy faced cacs like Cohen and Individual-1 reap what they sow. Stay aware and safe out here brehs/brehettes. Past couple years have been a roller coaster but if there's a few less Trumps around when we get off this ride it'll all have been worth it:youngsabo::myman:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
A year ago she didn't know who the AG was or how government is supposed to work. Trumps shytshow of a presidency is forcing people to either wake up or go for gold in mental gymnastics

i've learned more about how the government is supposed to work in the past 2 years than i had in all previous years.
there is no doubt in my mind that trump is the reason.

if one good thing has come of this shyt show is that people are actually understanding how the gears of government turn.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After a good night sleep allowing this news to set it I'm quite infuriated...

You got folk rotting in jail cells all across the country for 10+ years for selling a bag of weed...

Cohen out here committing treason, lying to the feds, multiple financial fraud felonies and all they slap him with is 46 months?:what:

Logically explain to me how that makes any got damn sense...

Its good in the sense that we're closer to locking up cheeto but this yet again shines a bright light on white privilege in this country...
I understand - and my sentiment agrees because Cohen is a scum bag. But what it means is that Cohen was never a high level target of the investigation. And who can cooperation from Cohen actually deliver that could be a higher level target than him? Those who will be getting hit the hardest will be the most satisfying. This is basically just the opening act